RPGM - Completed - School Conquest [v1.0] [Moonfacedgames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game is really bad.

First the art is taken from other games and you cleary see that because the art styles just don´t fit together, the same as the character profiles next to the text because they look very mushed up and low resolution because they weren´t meant for RPG style profiles, but atleast the art chosen are good but that isn´t really a positive if it was stolen.

The dialogue is very basic and the sex talk very repetitive.

The worldbuilding is horrible, I have no idea what the school is really about magic? But then why are maids and marine people also studieng there then, and why is the person with the most school badges or just people on the roof set for life I thought only at this specific school the slave rules are used so why would it matter. Why are there people with strict uniforms and the MC doesn´t have to wear one? Why doesn´t he need to study at all?

The gameplay is also pretty bad, the combat feels very lackluster and useless, the hint orb doesn´t say anything new after getting to the second floor, the lair doesn´t make any sense why is it even there in the schoolyard and not in the MC basement or something. Why is there a place you can whore out your slave but after the third girl you just can´t anymore?

And why does the game just end without a endscreen, credits or something similar you just beat the person at top at them the game is basically over it feel very unfinished. And the challenges are also pretty boring and take too long, except the one where you have to catch cats that one was just annoying.

I wouldn´t recommend playing it but atleast it´s pretty short.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

This game is one of those that just feels good to play. Remember that feeling of power in god of war, well this one is the puzzle version of that. Granted the puzzles are not that hard, funny thing i had to google how to play blackjack to progress on the story. The combat it's generic and has next to zero grinding required, although i'm sure that many would be grateful for that. The story is simple and yet feels more like a classic rpg than the ones that try to be exactly like one. In conclussion, if you are like those that want to earn the sex scenes then this one is for you
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Cyberjacky

I liked all the challenges. It has strategy puzzle and interesting storyline. Can't wait for the next update. It would be better if there were a censorship removal patch tho. I know the arts are from some different game but matches almost perfectly with this game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: meh, is ok.

gameplay: is kinda hard but fun at least.

draws: very good.

characters: forgettable.

music: nicelly done.

conclussion: ok the story is kinda lazy, it need a lot of work on the script and all. BUT you dont came here for a"GOTY on story" so relax, play this game and enjoy a kinda dark adventure where you became a slaver of minors in a school...wow thats sounds awfull, but once again, you dont came here to do your taxes.

this game deserve your time and money.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

andrewwolfson

The idea is unique. However map and design are not up to the mark. Perhaps the game becomes better with time. The story needs to be flushed out more. I think repeated actions should be added to defeated heroine. Also give protagonist a set back. He is too hollow atm
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Sinnyman

The game reads like it was written by a 16 year-old just starting to discover their inner incel. There's no motivation to play the game aside from unlocking pictures (stolen from another game).

Skip the sex scene progress for a month or two and work on the fucking story and script. Take a class or something.