• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
For some reason the cursed ones I beat dont despawn so I am stuck running into the same cursed one over and over again in the second time through the hallway

pls help

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Stupid bullshit game once u have to beat may in a black jack duel its literally so unfair i feel like its a 30% vs 70% so many times she is 1 point ahead and so many times she has gotten 21 without busting even though she drew 4 times while i bust when i draw my 3rd card making it fucking 22

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
Plz anybody tell the answers to last quest of teacher
Edit:- about truther lier and bastard ....of all stages

Sep 28, 2018
Im unlucky AF any hints how can i beat the blackjack mission when never get good cards ?
Theres nothing to hint at. It's purely RNG what cards get dealt. The only advice I can give is, if you've never played black jack in your entire life and somehow don't know the rules, its basically try to get up to 21 without going over.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
You lads know any more games like this one?
You mean games where you play as an evil asshole who enslaves (almost) every woman he comes across? Here are some like that:

Overwhored
Tyrant Quest
Ravager
Absolute Power Corruption

Last edited:
Reactions: at0c
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes