• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned SBU: The Last Laugh [v0.16] [XavierVCP]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
I don't want to tell the dev what to do just help him to see things clearly. There are many NTR games doing fairly amount of success. There are those who keep coming to topics where there are games they don't like just to whine I really don't think the author should bother with those comments, but keep focused to the audience that like it.

I hope my post help him to realize that and come back in a later moment. ;)

Reactions: XavierVCP and ustar
Jan 18, 2021
Just did a playthrough of it and liked what I saw so far. It's unfortunate that it's been abandoned...
If the dev decides to pick it up again, i'd be willing to help code/program for them if they would like.
I'd take this over the 1000+ "Honey Select" character model games any day of the week.
Being a dev myself I understand how daunting it can be though. Making a game is no freakin joke.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Do you guys know if this dev is making another game?? or do you have in mind a game like this one? I loved all the scenes with the girlfriend and the old man i want more of this :HideThePain:

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
I just created an account for the ocasion because i have to admit that this game is AMAZING. Its a shame its abandonned because everything is perfect on your game. Story, renders, characters. As a ntr fan i wanted more cuckold sharing swinging or whatever you call it with the girlfriend Holly and im depressed that i wont see these scenes.
XavierVCP you are the developper of this game right? (y)(y)(y)(y) to you but if you don't mind can you explain to me why you stopped developing this game in a private message? or here as you prefer

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I just created an account for the ocasion because i have to admit that this game is AMAZING. Its a shame its abandonned because everything is perfect on your game. Story, renders, characters. As a ntr fan i wanted more cuckold sharing swinging or whatever you call it with the girlfriend Holly and im depressed that i wont see these scenes.
XavierVCP you are the developper of this game right? (y)(y)(y)(y) to you but if you don't mind can you explain to me why you stopped developing this game in a private message? or here as you prefer
I felt in love with his game too LOL
I'm glad to see there are still some men who can appreciate his work, his is a very nice and talkative developper.
I cant say anything about this game but he created another game before this one, its called THE BET go and check it buddy i'm sure you will like it too :D
but don't be too confidant, Holly is mine MUAHAHAHA :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sense_9

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
I can't create a game dedicated to NTR. It just becomes boring to me. I create the story, the characters. And depending on the scenario, what is plausible based on as much reality as I can. Also keep in mind that Holly's morning chapters are just for holly and mc. Working out their relationship. Figuring out how they work together as a couple. That sort of thing. I also had to put in a not sharing route for other people as well. Let them choose. Without choice, it's just a book. Thank you for the compliments though. And anyone is always welcome to private message me. I don't reach out. I let that happen by others naturally and then I respond. Ask Gabich. We talk almost every morning. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: gabich69

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't create a game dedicated to NTR. It just becomes boring to me. I create the story, the characters. And depending on the scenario, what is plausible based on as much reality as I can. Also keep in mind that Holly's morning chapters are just for holly and mc. Working out their relationship. Figuring out how they work together as a couple. That sort of thing. I also had to put in a not sharing route for other people as well. Let them choose. Without choice, it's just a book. Thank you for the compliments though. And anyone is always welcome to private message me. I don't reach out. I let that happen by others naturally and then I respond. Ask Gabich. We talk almost every morning. :p
Having the different choices is what makes it fun.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote