Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
"Who Do You Call" Poll
Poll_WhoDoYouCall.jpg
This is the first "official" RoadMap poll.

Meaning that what we decide here will have implications for the rest of the game development. So there are rules for the vote count, as described in each membership tier's terms.
Here is the weight of each member's vote (on roadmap matters), based an tier:
XTreme Z = 4 votes
XTra-V-Gant = 2 votes
XTra Special = 1 vote

All other paying members: 0.5 votes
All non-paying members and followers: 0.1 votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
"Who Do You Call" Poll
View attachment 3479899

Meaning that what we decide here will have implications for the rest of the game development. So there are rules for the vote count, as described in each membership tier's terms.
XTreme Z = 4 votes
XTra-V-Gant = 2 votes
XTra Special = 1 vote

I would pick Christy but isnt she the bully’s girlfriend & Debby looks like the type that would stab you in the back while your banging her if you don’t make her cum

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I would pick Christy but isnt she the bully’s girlfriend?..
Bullys have no friends!
But the girl you mean is Jenny, who is way hotter IMO and isn't in this poll for a reason.
And her BF isn't the class bully, but the MC's class antagonist.

...Debby looks like the type that would stab you in the back while your banging her if you don’t make her cum
Well, make her cum then, Mr. RAT! Make her Cum!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
"Who Do You Call" Poll
View attachment 3479899

XTreme Z = 4 votes
XTra-V-Gant = 2 votes
XTra Special = 1 vote

All three cuz I'm hardcore.

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
"Who Do You Call" Poll
View attachment 3479899

XTreme Z = 4 votes
XTra-V-Gant = 2 votes
XTra Special = 1 vote

none. sadly the haters and complainers (now me among them) seem to be right. the game is called Saving Paula... but once again, after repeated feedback we seem to be going down another route that has no bearing on "Paula". it's a shame. i enjoyed the Paula model and was looking forward to seeing where it went, but the answer is nowhere... at least not fast.

Reactions: athreusclouds

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
none. sadly the haters and complainers (now me among them) seem to be right. the game is called Saving Paula... but once again, after repeated feedback we seem to be going down another route that has no bearing on "Paula". it's a shame. i enjoyed the Paula model and was looking forward to seeing where it went, but the answer is nowhere... at least not fast.
To me, the concern is that when developers do "fans decide the game" roadmaps, that usually means the dev themselves do not have a plan on how the game will be made. So they just let the fans decide. It sounds like a nice perk to give fans for their support, but it's usually a bad sign for things to come.

Apr 18, 2018
To me, the concern is that when developers do "fans decide the game" roadmaps, that usually means the dev themselves do not have a plan on how the game will be made. So they just let the fans decide. It sounds like a nice perk to give fans for their support, but it's usually a bad sign for things to come.
He just lets us choose which of three secondary characters we want to fuck first.
So what's your problem?
And from all we've seen from this dev, I don't think he has any issues of not knowing where he's going.
The previous guy called himself a "hater."
Well, good to know he knows what he is.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Paula Goes to Have A Talk...

As we go on rendering, it appears that we have more and more animation in the new version, not to mention sound.
Especially in our Paula scenes.
Bet I can guess what happens next. She opens the door and then out pops a dick! Causing Paula to trip, fall and land face first onto it. She then proceeds to try getting back up on her feet the only way she knows how, by giving it a paizuri until it ejaculates into her eye. Now she can't see where she's going, so the dick offers to help by being her walking stick. Being so generous, it gives her directions via up and down motions until it guides her towards the bed, where surprise anal sex ensues.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Bet I can guess what happens next. She opens the door and then out pops a dick! Causing Paula to trip, fall and land face first onto it. She then proceeds to try getting back up on her feet the only way she knows how, by giving it a paizuri until it ejaculates into her eye. Now she can't see where she's going, so the dick offers to help by being her walking stick. Being so generous, it gives her directions via up and down motions until it guides her towards the bed, where surprise anal sex ensues.
Damn!
I wish I've read this before I wrote my script.
This is so much more interesting than mine...
:(

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Saving Paula” Road Map, Versions 0.0.31-40
(arriving from June for top-tier Patrons and Subscribers)

0.0.31 Synopsis

Paula, dripping horny, goes to the shower with her favorite toy to take care of herself.
MC, with a horn of his own, is restless.
Jessica is in her room, putting on her new bikini.
MC hears the noise, and goes to check if Paula is OK.
He enters her room.
He understands she’s in the shower, and goes after her or not, according to Player Choice.
Different outcomes and branching, depending on above choice.

Jessica sneaks up on him or not, according to Player Choice.
Different outcomes and branching, depending on above choice.

-
If MC watches Paula masturbate in the shower, either alone or with Jessica, she may catch him.
If she does, she will have a talk with him in his room.
Depending on player choices, she is either angry or remorseful.
-
Jessica goes to show off her bikini to Silvia, who shows great interest in her body and really wants to help her get the attention she needs from her teachers.
-
If Paula caught MC peeping at her in the shower, then she gets dressed and goes to have a talk with MC.
Depending on what went on with MC and Paula’s shower, there are two main possibilities (there are nuances to each option, depending on many other variables):
a) Paula is remorseful and apologetic, blaming herself in what happened.
b) Paula is pissed off and blames MC for being a pervert.
Mc, when left alone and regardless of the above, knows he is a perv, and decides to get back on track with his studies and forget all that MILFy foolishness by inviting his classmate, Debby, to study for the Greek mythology class together.
The girl agrees, but unknown to MC, she has a different class in mind, that involves biology.
-
Meanwhile Peter Johnson, a very powerful TV producer is interviewing a young actress for a role in the new Putanina series.
Apparently, neither he nor she have heard of the MeToo movement...
-
At Nina’s house, a young male actor is having a very similar interview with Nina.
He got the interview because he is Paula's student, and his mother, Olivia, also works at Paula’s college – she is the dean’s secretary.
It involves some vigorous physical effort on his part, but he doesn’t seem to mind.
-
Back at the college, the Dean is having some issues with Olivia who, in turn, has major issues of her own.
The Dean doesn’t understand why her secretary always disappears when there is a crime reported on live news.
Olivia wonders about the same thing, only with her son.
-
At Ms. De-Batt’s office, the scheming continues: Laticia and Patricia are having a lively discussion about how to put Paula to shame and disgrace her in the eyes of the college board.
Soon, the lively discussion turns into a lively play, involving a variety of toys.
-
Back at Paula’s residence, Paula, MC, Jessica and Silvia are sitting in the living room and having a conversation.
Discussion goes to the topic of Paula’s returning to acting.
MC is all for it, knowing that renewing her career will bring back her joy and self-respect. Also, he adores her, and thinks she is the most talented and most beautiful woman in the world.
Jessica is also onboard with the idea, but mainly because she sees it as an opportunity for her – giving her connections and prestige for her own path to stardom.
Silvia is a bit aloof, as she is in quiet competition with Paula. She “kindly” hints at Paula’s age and weight, and suggests that she will embarrass herself.
Here, acting as the MC, the player will make the second – and final – choice for Paula’s Fat-or-Fit Path: MC will either tell Paula that she is perfect; or will suggest himself as her personal trainer and dietitian.
Regardless, Paula will finally be convinced to take the role of Putanina again.
-
Nina, lying on her back with the boy’s mouth between her legs, receives a call from the excited Paula, who informs her that she decided to take the role.
Nina is especially satisfied by the fact that MC is the one who convinced her – and just as she is talking to Paula about MC, she gets really satisfied by Olivia’s son’s tongue.
-
Debby comes over to MC and they begin to study about the story of Oedipus Rex.
Debby directs the cold and dry learning session to a hot and wet discussion about sexual desires and taboos.
Very soon, and to MC’s surprise, the studying turns into sex.
-
In the living room, at Nina’s suggestion, Paula calls Kevin, her agent.
He is very happy to hear her decision.
-
At his office, Kevin calls Peter Johnson, the Putanina series producer.
After telling him the good news, the two men smile, menacingly.
-
Paula, still excited and grateful to MC for standing by her, decides to go and thank him.
As she gets close to his door, she hears the unmistakable sounds coming from his room.
The door is closed, but not locked.
She has a game-important decision to make: go back to her room or stay and open the door.

0.0.32 Synopsis
-
-
-

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes