Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I'm glad you like our game!
And I really love Silvia's ass, myself.

But at which part of the game Paula called Silvia "mom"?
This shouldn't happen unless you've made her her mom, or used a script that did.
Any other scenario, and I have a bug to fix.
Nah the critique has nothing to do with Silvia. It was a scene before that, I think during the MC was in school/uni.

Just after the masturbation scene happened, Paula was called by his mom right after that fat dude called and the grandma was introduced. During that scene Paula had a way younger model with a different and purple tinted hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Nah the critique has nothing to do with Silvia. It was a scene before that, I think during the MC was in school/uni.

Just after the masturbation scene happened, Paula was called by his mom right after that fat dude called and the grandma was introduced. During that scene Paula had a way younger model with a different and purple tinted hair.
I am at a loss here.
If you can send me a save file just before it happens, I'll try to find out what's happening.

Apr 18, 2018
Dunno I feel I described it pretty accurately, but here is what I meant with caps:

Before:

View attachment 3268661

In the Scene:

View attachment 3268666

After:

View attachment 3268669

These feel/look like 3 different characters. :)
Oh, looks like you haven't been here from the beginning, so you missed Paula's evolution :)
Basically, let's say she changed her hairdo three times, and got a suntan twice - all in a night and a day!
:)
And we love her more and more each time!

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
Somehow, the link for dowloading the walkthrought mod doesn't work. It brings you to the website but it bugs and nothing downloads.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
how do you play this game? I finished the intro and told me to pick between jessica and paula but i cant pick and the game ends? is that all the content? Game has been out for almost 3 years and theirs not even a hour of content? I gotta be missing something....

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
how do you play this game? I finished the intro and told me to pick between jessica and paula but i cant pick and the game ends? is that all the content? Game has been out for almost 3 years and theirs not even a hour of content? I gotta be missing something....

No worries, you're not overlooking anything. The current extent of the game is indeed limited, and in the upcoming update, the storyline will resume from the point where you have to make the choice between Jessica and Paula. Although updates might be progressing at a somewhat leisurely pace, the developer demonstrates considerable skill and dedication to their craft. Optimistically, we anticipate a wealth of additional content soon.

It's disheartening when promising games suffer from abandonment or experience a slowdown in updates, eventually leading to stagnation. Let's remain hopeful that this project maintains its momentum, and we get to enjoy more of the captivating narrative and features.

Here's to looking forward to the continued success of the game! :illuminati:

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes