Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Meet The Dean
You know, for all those who do care about "all those other bitches..."
:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dean Diane.
Hey, brother, first off, huge props to you for the incredible work you've been doing, both in the past and what's yet to come! I'm seriously blown away. Speaking of which, mind sharing what tools you wield to craft this epic game? I'm dying to know all the software in your arsenal, especially the one responsible for creating such a stunning character like Dean. And about those characters—are they all conjured straight from your imagination, or do you enlist a bit of help with their design? If it's all you, man, you're an absolute legend. Thanks again for your dedication, and eagerly awaiting your response, along with the exciting future updates you've got in store! :BootyTime:

• Love
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey, brother, first off, huge props to you for the incredible work you've been doing, both in the past and what's yet to come! I'm seriously blown away. Speaking of which, mind sharing what tools you wield to craft this epic game? I'm dying to know all the software in your arsenal, especially the one responsible for creating such a stunning character like Dean. And about those characters—are they all conjured straight from your imagination, or do you enlist a bit of help with their design? If it's all you, man, you're an absolute legend. Thanks again for your dedication, and eagerly awaiting your response, along with the exciting future updates you've got in store! :BootyTime:
Wow.
First: thank you!

As for the software, characters etc.:
The Dean is, I'm embarrassed to say, one of my most un-original characters. She's almost a virgin G9 Tatianna figure, which you can find even here.
Tatianna
She costs only 15$, and definitely worth the time saved.
That said, I had to manually edit her textures (especially the facial displacement map, which you can see in the original close-up cutting through her mouth corners), and of course tweak her face, breasts, musculature and so on, but it was all done through DAZ's engine, so really not much there.

This is not how I usually work, though. I usually like more creative control of my characters.
The best example of this is Paula herself:
First, I exported the basic G8F model into Maya (I needed the topology and the UV mapping).
Then I used the photos of a lady friend of mine to sculpt and morph Paula herself inside Maya, using the above exported base model.
Yes, there is someone out there that really is Paula...
Then I used the exported Maya figure as a morph for G8F.
Then I added many DAZ and ZBrush combo maps as color and displacement textures.

Other characters are somewhere in between these two extremes, mainly depending on the importance of the character in the game.
Nina, for example, was almost the same as Paula.
So all you Nina lovers, I have plans for her...
:devilish:

As for environments, it's the same thing: I use existing assets where applicable and appropriate, and do my own thing when it's needed.
That's why you can see a generic DAZ house with some hand-made furniture and so on.

As for animation (which is a much more substantial element in the upcoming version), it is a mixed bag, and an MO in progress: for basic walks and such I use the existing DAZ library, adding to it secondary movements if needed.
Paula's walk to MC's room, for instance, was a walk animation I found in my DAZ library, that I've edited with facial expressions, breathing and, most importantly (and most subtly) - corrections to her arm movements.
But the custom animations I need at key points in the game I make myself, in Maya (and maybe Motion Builder, if need be).
For that, as for Paula, I use live models I film myself, such as the lovely Ms. whom you can see in this thread, as well.

For rendering, mainly for comfort, I use DAZ's iRay.
I really prefer RenderMan, and even Arnold, but I really can't afford the export times and various tweaks in Maya right now.
People here are already angry at my slowness, as it is...

• Red Heart
Reactions: fin_369 and Vleder

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Wow.
First: thank you!

As for the software, characters etc.:
The Dean is, I'm embarrassed to say, one of my most un-original characters. She's almost a virgin G9 Tatianna figure, which you can find even here.
Tatianna
She costs only 15$, and definitely worth the time saved.
That said, I had to manually edit her textures (especially the facial displacement map, which you can see in the original close-up cutting through her mouth corners), and of course tweak her face, breasts, musculature and so on, but it was all done through DAZ's engine, so really not much there.

This is not how I usually work, though. I usually like more creative control of my characters.
The best example of this is Paula herself:
First, I exported the basic G8F model into Maya (I needed the topology and the UV mapping).
Then I used the photos of a lady friend of mine to sculpt and morph Paula herself inside Maya, using the above exported base model.
Yes, there is someone out there that really is Paula...
Then I used the exported Maya figure as a morph for G8F.
Then I added many DAZ and ZBrush combo maps as color and displacement textures.

Other characters are somewhere in between these two extremes, mainly depending on the importance of the character in the game.
Nina, for example, was almost the same as Paula.
So all you Nina lovers, I have plans for her...
:devilish:

As for environments, it's the same thing: I use existing assets where applicable and appropriate, and do my own thing when it's needed.
That's why you can see a generic DAZ house with some hand-made furniture and so on.

As for animation (which is a much more substantial element in the upcoming version), it is a mixed bag, and an MO in progress: for basic walks and such I use the existing DAZ library, adding to it secondary movements if needed.
Paula's walk to MC's room, for instance, was a walk animation I found in my DAZ library, that I've edited with facial expressions, breathing and, most importantly (and most subtly) - corrections to her arm movements.
But the custom animations I need at key points in the game I make myself, in Maya (and maybe Motion Builder, if need be).
For that, as for Paula, I use live models I film myself, such as the lovely Ms. whom you can see in this thread, as well.

For rendering, mainly for comfort, I use DAZ's iRay.
I really prefer RenderMan, and even Arnold, but I really can't afford the export times and various tweaks in Maya right now.
People here are already angry at my slowness, as it is...
Brother, I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for the thoroughness of your response. Your attention to detail and the care you've taken to address my message mean the world to me. It's truly remarkable that amidst your busy schedule, you took the time to delve into my inquiry.

Your work is exemplary, and I believe it's essential to acknowledge the immense effort that goes on behind the scenes. It's disheartening to hear that some may underestimate your dedication, labeling you unfairly. However, for anyone with even a modicum of insight, it's evident that your capabilities are nothing short of extraordinary. Your proficiency extends beyond mere communication; it's evident in both your storytelling and your coding prowess.

I'd like to suggest exploring the possibilities offered by cutting-edge AI tools. These innovations have the potential to streamline your processes, alleviating some of the burdens you face and making your workload more manageable. Additionally, if you find yourself in need of substantial rendering power, there are platforms where you can access [rent] GPU resources on-demand. These services cater to various needs, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, and video rendering.

I may not possess an extensive technical background, but I'm eager to assist in any way I can. Once again, thank you for your unwavering dedication and all that you do, my friend. Wishing you a truly fantastic day! :HideThePain:

• Red Heart

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Brother, I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for the thoroughness of your response. Your attention to detail and the care you've taken to address my message mean the world to me. It's truly remarkable that amidst your busy schedule, you took the time to delve into my inquiry.

Your work is exemplary, and I believe it's essential to acknowledge the immense effort that goes on behind the scenes. It's disheartening to hear that some may underestimate your dedication, labeling you unfairly. However, for anyone with even a modicum of insight, it's evident that your capabilities are nothing short of extraordinary. Your proficiency extends beyond mere communication; it's evident in both your storytelling and your coding prowess.

I'd like to suggest exploring the possibilities offered by cutting-edge AI tools. These innovations have the potential to streamline your processes, alleviating some of the burdens you face and making your workload more manageable. Additionally, if you find yourself in need of substantial rendering power, there are platforms where you can access [rent] GPU resources on-demand. These services cater to various needs, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, and video rendering.

I may not possess an extensive technical background, but I'm eager to assist in any way I can. Once again, thank you for your unwavering dedication and all that you do, my friend. Wishing you a truly fantastic day! :HideThePain:
Thank you, again, for your kind and wise words.

As for the depth of my answer - I was head of animation at a college for many years (until COVID struck...), so answering questions at length and in great detail is second nature to me. And, well, you asked...
:)

As for new tools, AI included, I periodically look into them, to find out what can improve my arsenal.
Usually, I find that the most efficient thing for me to do is stay with the tools I know, as they are still on the cutting edge (Maya, RenderMan and ZBrush not being the only ones. I deal a lot with Mari, Nuke and others).
AI I try periodically, and it is amazing. But it still isn't sufficient for consistent, periodical and continuous projects, but rather for singular work - an image, a clip and so on. Not to mention the lack of control by the artist, which is a problem for a control freak like me.
But it's getting there.

As for helping me and, well, helping Paula, the best way I can think of is to spread the word, write reviews and so on.
Our project's biggest problem is that not many people know about it, and how amazing it is.
Well, I think it's amazing, at least...

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Thank you, again, for your kind and wise words.

As for the depth of my answer - I was head of animation at a college for many years (until COVID struck...), so answering questions at length and in great detail is second nature to me. And, well, you asked...

As for new tools, AI included, I periodically look into them, to find out what can improve my arsenal.
Usually, I find that the most efficient thing for me to do is stay with the tools I know, as they are still on the cutting edge (Maya, RenderMan and ZBrush not being the only ones. I deal a lot with Mari, Nuke and others).
AI I try periodically, and it is amazing. But it still isn't sufficient for consistent, periodical and continuous projects, but rather for singular work - an image, a clip and so on. Not to mention the lack of control by the artist, which is a problem for a control freak like me.
But it's getting there.

As for helping me and, well, helping Paula, the best way I can think of is to spread the word, write reviews and so on.
Our project's biggest problem is that not many people know about it, and how amazing it is.
Well, I think it's amazing, at least...
yes it is ,but if ppl chek the game right now and see the content that is currently ingame,many will be dissapointed,im not talking about me ,i can wait till you get us there[i mean sex scenes ,real ones not sloopy secsor sloopy bj,hj,fj.]i understand you are building the protagonist here ,well 2 or more if thats the case,but that doesnt mean that the mc male have to only do it with paula.....he have his aunt[i dont think she needs more corruption,she is already there]or his grandma [also by far in 10 renders we know is more corrupted than paula and also sexy thicc gilf] so basically what im saying and this is only an opinion ,is that you need to give more from other angles without going straight out for the finish line, so aunt ,grandma [even i loved the professors,i didnt love the plot,so they are a big no for me,i canoot helpp willingly if i can to the fall of paula,in that case will be more a kinetic novel,than actually a visual novel,where choices doesnt matter ,only to see a couple of lewds scenes]

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Apr 18, 2018
yes it is ,but if ppl chek the game right now and see the content that is currently ingame,many will be dissapointed,im not talking about me ,i can wait till you get us there[i mean sex scenes ,real ones not sloopy secsor sloopy bj,hj,fj.]i understand you are building the protagonist here ,well 2 or more if thats the case,but that doesnt mean that the mc male have to only do it with paula.....he have his aunt[i dont think she needs more corruption,she is already there]or his grandma [also by far in 10 renders we know is more corrupted than paula and also sexy thicc gilf] so basically what im saying and this is only an opinion ,is that you need to give more from other angles without going straight out for the finish line, so aunt ,grandma [even i loved the professors,i didnt love the plot,so they are a big no for me,i canoot helpp willingly if i can to the fall of paula,in that case will be more a kinetic novel,than actually a visual novel,where choices doesnt matter ,only to see a couple of lewds scenes]
My guess is that that's why we voted to choose the girl who comes over.
And if you read the roadmap he published on his Patreon, next version has Debby in it, and she seems REALLY horny to me...
And with all the ladies we've already met in this game, I'll be very surprised if we don't go through many of them, if not all.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so seems alot to a kinetic novel ,bcs if im not completely wrong i chose not to following the acting path in one of the first choices......so thats mean choices dont do nothing,at least now,but i see a path to corruption no matter what we the player chose,and mc hooking up with debby..i dont know who she is ,is compleyely non avoidable by the dev words,so i dont know if my journey to this nice game will end up here ,i will wait for the update to drop chek it and if isnt in my tastes,i will decide what to do,..i really hoped that this one wasnt going to be a forceble game on The women we chose or the content we want to see,so i dont know what to think now,a little bit dissapointed.....

• Thinking Face

zazimafia

Feb 16, 2023
First of all, I would like to thank you for the success and quality of the game. Frankly, I call these types of games more art than games, and you do this really well.

I am writing this article to give you suggestions and I saw that you received all kinds of messages well, this is a very good and pleasant thing for players.

I find it logical to have NTR in this game and I definitely argue that it should be there. When Paula is such a character, even some Dark NTR scenes can embellish this game. I say think about these. Apart from this, what kind of NTR content awaits us? You should inform us more frequently about such issues.

I am also on the discord channel and I see that the discord channel is very messy. I suggest you edit your Discord channel and rooms to make them better. Of course, I cannot teach you your job and I respect your job, but these are small and important details for us, the players. You should give us more information about the development of the game! Of course, this is not something you have to do, but these little details are actually what excites us.

I said I love your art and I'll say it again. I hope you don't misunderstand this article and I can help you with at least something.

(english is not my native language)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
My guess is that that's why we voted to choose the girl who comes over.
And if you read the roadmap he published on his Patreon, next version has Debby in it, and she seems REALLY horny to me...
And with all the ladies we've already met in this game, I'll be very surprised if we don't go through many of them, if not all.
Sounds about right...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
so seems alot to a kinetic novel ,bcs if im not completely wrong i chose not to following the acting path in one of the first choices......so thats mean choices dont do nothing,at least now,but i see a path to corruption no matter what we the player chose,and mc hooking up with debby..i dont know who she is ,is compleyely non avoidable by the dev words,so i dont know if my journey to this nice game will end up here ,i will wait for the update to drop chek it and if isnt in my tastes,i will decide what to do,..i really hoped that this one wasnt going to be a forceble game on The women we chose or the content we want to see,so i dont know what to think now,a little bit dissapointed.....
Regardless of everything, of course, the choice to follow our game (or anything or anyone, for that matter) is entirely yours.
As for choices: Every choice you make in this game matters. Every poll matters.
It's enough to look at the branching of the code of the new update to see that.
That said, there are "unavoidables" - I have a story to tell. Several stories, actually.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First of all, I would like to thank you for the success and quality of the game. Frankly, I call these types of games more art than games, and you do this really well.

I am writing this article to give you suggestions and I saw that you received all kinds of messages well, this is a very good and pleasant thing for players.

I find it logical to have NTR in this game and I definitely argue that it should be there. When Paula is such a character, even some Dark NTR scenes can embellish this game. I say think about these. Apart from this, what kind of NTR content awaits us? You should inform us more frequently about such issues.

I am also on the discord channel and I see that the discord channel is very messy. I suggest you edit your Discord channel and rooms to make them better. Of course, I cannot teach you your job and I respect your job, but these are small and important details for us, the players. You should give us more information about the development of the game! Of course, this is not something you have to do, but these little details are actually what excites us.

I said I love your art and I'll say it again. I hope you don't misunderstand this article and I can help you with at least something.

(english is not my native language)
First, thank you - for your kind words and your suggestions.

As for NTR: as already mentioned, it will be an optional - and easily avoidable - path, as well as some other optional routs.
Whenever this will be on the horizon, rest assured that you will be informed and warned.

As for my Discord: it is a mess. I know it is a mess.
I simply don't have the time, the knowledge nor the time to acquire the knowledge to make it less messy.
I wish I did.

zazimafia

Feb 16, 2023
First, thank you - for your kind words and your suggestions.

As for NTR: as already mentioned, it will be an optional - and easily avoidable - path, as well as some other optional routs.
Whenever this will be on the horizon, rest assured that you will be informed and warned.

As for my Discord: it is a mess. I know it is a mess.
I simply don't have the time, the knowledge nor the time to acquire the knowledge to make it less messy.
I wish I did.
First of all, thank you for replying.

You are right in everything you say and I am sure you will inform us about the part we need to be informed about.

As for Discord, I can help you with a few things. Actually, you don't need such big changes. A few chat channels collect everything, where people can easily find what they want to see. For example, update notification, general chat, suggestions, etc.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First of all, thank you for replying.

You are right in everything you say and I am sure you will inform us about the part we need to be informed about.

As for Discord, I can help you with a few things. Actually, you don't need such big changes. A few chat channels collect everything, where people can easily find what they want to see. For example, update notification, general chat, suggestions, etc.
Thanks!
Any help would be appreciated, especially in areas I lack knowledge.
If you can write to me privately here what I should do with Discord and what changes to make, I'll be grateful.

Reactions: zazimafia
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes