• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Save him! Naughty shopping street! ~Big tits heroine of Ecchi-ecchi recuperation in the rare road ~ [Final] [Nukimaru Maruko]

SuaveSmoothed

Apr 9, 2021
View attachment 2757137
It still keeps throwing me the error, and it doesn't allow me to change the name to the one I require

2 things i wanna check:

1- Is the folder you are trying to rename inside another one with a long name? If yes, take that folder out of there, try that until the folder you have directly has the game inside (even the folder that you have your games in)

2- Quite simple, what are you naming the folder? I hope you aren't trying to just delete a few words and that's it. Try to rename it to like "ugly" to test it.

EroHp

Aug 24, 2020
My fellow degenerates I realized something and you're probably hitting the same issue on Windows. Unless you've regedited it the max character limit for Windows is 256 characters. If you are like me and use "extract each file to a folder" it will make a nested folder named this: save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\
With all the game files after that. That is already 240 characters which is the problem here. If something has more than that it will allow it to exist but it won't work properly and you can change this limit to over 10,000 if you regedit windows 10+ and apparently updating to Windows 11 reverts this regedit. (Thanks Microsoft).
AKA easy fix: rename the folders to something less stupidly long
Better fix for the future headaches: regedit the character limit to something more than 256
Zemax up to you but it might be worth mentioning in the install instructions spoiler.

Ah yes that's true I forgot sometimes in some game its because the long naming.
thanks man!! It works now. :sneaky:(y)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah... When there are no pre-pics with English text, it's normally a declaration that it's going to be unredeable. Is it unreadable, guys?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I'm a sucker for impregnation tag but what the actual fuck man?! Her preg body looks like someone shat on her boobs. NO!....Just no...

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed