• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Save him! Naughty shopping street! ~Big tits heroine of Ecchi-ecchi recuperation in the rare road ~ [Final] [Nukimaru Maruko]

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yep same for me
My fellow degenerates I realized something and you're probably hitting the same issue on Windows. Unless you've regedited it the max character limit for Windows is 256 characters. If you are like me and use "extract each file to a folder" it will make a nested folder named this: save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\
With all the game files after that. That is already 240 characters which is the problem here. If something has more than that it will allow it to exist but it won't work properly and you can change this limit to over 10,000 if you regedit windows 10+ and apparently updating to Windows 11 reverts this regedit. (Thanks Microsoft).
AKA easy fix: rename the folders to something less stupidly long
Better fix for the future headaches: regedit the character limit to something more than 256
Zemax up to you but it might be worth mentioning in the install instructions spoiler.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
My fellow degenerates I realized something and you're probably hitting the same issue on Windows. Unless you've regedited it the max character limit for Windows is 256 characters. If you are like me and use "extract each file to a folder" it will make a nested folder named this: save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\
With all the game files after that. That is already 240 characters which is the problem here. If something has more than that it will allow it to exist but it won't work properly and you can change this limit to over 10,000 if you regedit windows 10+ and apparently updating to Windows 11 reverts this regedit. (Thanks Microsoft).
Better fix for the future headaches: regedit the character limit to something more than 256
Zemax up to you but it might be worth mentioning in the install instructions spoiler.
Thx for the note my friend

Reactions: Troqu

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
welp, at least it's the goofy looking ugly bastard kind and not the super disgusting one. I can live with that :')

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Haha so random high school girls who wants to save the shopping district have to risk their lives to defend the shopping district but dang after being threatened the ugly uncles that run and own the shopping district are depressed so the girls have to spread their legs to make them happy. Such self-sacrificing girls their true heroines willing to fight for no rewards and spread their legs to make ugly men happy...

• Haha
Reactions: roupe

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
God bless u buddy, it works (y) :love:

Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
Not really any point in waiting for full save, you can unlock all CGs in the CG room by talking to the guy in the corner.

Around half the scene chains end in pregnancy. While it's ending only, and you do get "game over" the game waves the ending away as a dream. (it time skips to the ending once you meet the conditions, then time skips back)
There are 2 female characters, one has way more content than the other. Both have a pregnancy ending (alone, not at the same time.)

TL;DR: Pregnancy is ending only for those interested in that. If you don't like that, lots of chains end in it. Fair warning.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaveHimNaughtyShoppingStreetBigTitsHeroineOfEchiechiRecuperationInTheRareRoad-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
A japanese title that is so long it is actively breaking the work. Nice.

And I suppose this is a case point against MTL. This is a basic thing that would have not happened because no one would ever bother to write that much by hand.

On the plus side, this is a game has one of those "this option obviously leads to a bad end" options... however, the game immediately returns you back to the original scene after playing the bad end, instead of forcing you to replay back up to that point. So the original work has taste.

Last edited:

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Where are the assholes now who claimed to dislike female characters with "giant melons" when you need them? Or were those just a fluke for the sake of their weak arguments? I'd like to see them have the nerve to say something about this now