• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Save him! Naughty shopping street! ~Big tits heroine of Ecchi-ecchi recuperation in the rare road ~ [Final] [Nukimaru Maruko]

cc20339

Nov 7, 2020

If you still want playing this game, otomi having this and no error, but JP Languagge ( You can translate with MTL if you want )

Reactions: Iluha

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
1688892490354.png
Do you know how to fix it? It doesn't allow me to use my emulator and changing the document name doesn't work for me

Nov 26, 2017
My fellow degenerates I realized something and you're probably hitting the same issue on Windows. Unless you've regedited it the max character limit for Windows is 256 characters. If you are like me and use "extract each file to a folder" it will make a nested folder named this: save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\save him!Naughty shopping street!~Big tits heroine of Echi-echi recuperation in the rare road ~\
With all the game files after that. That is already 240 characters which is the problem here. If something has more than that it will allow it to exist but it won't work properly and you can change this limit to over 10,000 if you regedit windows 10+ and apparently updating to Windows 11 reverts this regedit. (Thanks Microsoft).
AKA easy fix: rename the folders to something less stupidly long
Better fix for the future headaches: regedit the character limit to something more than 256
Zemax up to you but it might be worth mentioning in the install instructions spoiler.
Well I be damned u are my savior!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Where are the assholes now who claimed to dislike female characters with "giant melons" when you need them? Or were those just a fluke for the sake of their weak arguments? I'd like to see them have the nerve to say something about this now
Some of them are okay with it because theyre into Ugly bastard/NTR and thats why theyre fine with this one. (I'm not even joking, most of them are busting their loads on games like this or ones far more vile. Apparently any sort of "wholesome" game with huge tiddies causes them to seethe :KEK: ).

Looks fine but the MTL on this one is appallingly bad. I can handle some poetry but this one is too brutal to play through.

Reactions: Fibbers

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
What a bleak era we live in. First MTL, now long-ass titles with half the game's story.
:HideThePain:
Bro, there are so many people out there who love Roundscape adoveria and even compare it to masterpieces from Bioware. We've been in hell for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: Fibbers