4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I can see how that would make someone not functioning properly. I do give Impure a lot of flack, but honestly, I am just curious about why he did what he did. Hopefully his personal life gets sorted, whatever the case is.

Was the last correspondence you had with him in September 2017?
November 1st 2017

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Of course a remake of Sarah can not be like Impure did 2017, it wouldn't work.
In todays standard its low quality and nobody would even care. Impure was in the right time and Im baffled he just walked away with that kind of support.

Story wise, its crap. But the "setting" its nice. Sarah, hot and naive and tons of ugly dudes takes advantage of her.
But that gets pretty old quite fast.
To make it interesting we need slow corruption and her not that stupid. naive is ok, but stupid no.
We need the "uglies", hobo, fatty, etc. But that doesnt mean they need to be stupid as fuck and simple minded. That kind of characters ruins the game in the long run.

And instead of 2 devs working independely why not work together?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Completely agree, work together if possible... if not, I would not mind 2 different approches to the same game/story/character.
Always fun to see what people come up with both in terms of art and story.
And if the project gets serious im ready to support via patreon. My guess is that there is a bunch of people ready to help in some kind of way, either money or art/coding/story. Seems like there is a lot of hype around this game.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The issue here is this, Impure used a Gen 2/Gen 3 model whereas if you want to compete with the "big Guys" so to say, you would need to use Gen 8 (Like I do). So with that comes an issue, Sarah will not look like she did in Impure's edition.

Further more, the market is (Almost) over saturated with cheating wife games, so you would need to create something very unique to compete with them (However, if you just want to remake Sarah's Life for the sake of it, not caring about the market aspect of it, by all means).
I agree... only from the perspective of professional level production, but if you are just knocking around or needing coding and game design experience for little to no cost, these games are not a bad way to get some experience. Besides, Anna Exciting Affection is a good game that looks great and it is all Gen 3 characters. No doubt 8 is better, but you can still get some good looking images from 3.

I am not trying to rain on anybody's parade here, and if Geekbone wants to do it instead of me, thats fine. I will just remake my character slightly and rename her.
I have zero desire to be a developer. I am a graphic designer and I can write, but my coding skills are limited to web design. It would be too much of a learning curve. I am enjoying learning about 3D modeling, and I get a kick out of being able to research and recreate some of my favorite girls, but that is as far as it goes.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
He is still getting paid, The last excuse I got was that he had to move back with his parents as his mother had cancer, now if that was a lie it is a pretty shitty lie to tell
These Patreon creators have the highest occurrence of cancer, deaths, illness, computer problems, horny cats, restless legs, painful anus, exploded and burned down houses and work emergencies of any group on the freakin planet.

You know that game TwoPoint Hospital? They probably have the highest occurrence off every decease in that game too.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its very hazardous to make h-games. the most dangerous profession we have.
maybe, just maybe theres a divine entity that punish the devs for making h-games?

I think its about rendering quality and dimension not just gen. Sarah was rendered in 640x480.
Increase quality settings and increase dimension to 720P/1080P it will make it a lot better.

Reactions: Zellemate

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
And instead of 2 devs working independely why not work together?
If Geekbone is interested, then sure. But with that said, I am working on this in my spare time. Autumn Boulevard is my main focus.

Completely agree, work together if possible... if not, I would not mind 2 different approches to the same game/story/character.
If someone else picks it up, I will duck out lol.

Besides, Anna Exciting Affection is a good game that looks great and it is all Gen 3 characters. No doubt 8 is better, but you can still get some good looking images from 3.
Did not know this lol.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Further more, the market is (Almost) over saturated with cheating wife games, so you would need to create something very unique to compete with them (However, if you just want to remake Sarah's Life for the sake of it, not caring about the market aspect of it, by all means).
Although I agree with most of what you said, from what I've noticed, there's more cheating husband/bf games than cheating wife. You might find 1 out of 10 that has a cheating wife. The rest are either incest, incest or incest. Just my opinion, but a lot of the cheating/ntr games get abandoned eventually...unless it's the guy cheating.

Reactions: rKnight

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Although I agree with most of what you said, from what I've noticed, there's more cheating husband/bf games than cheating wife. You might find 1 out of 10 that has a cheating wife. The rest are either incest, incest or incest. Just my opinion, but a lot of the cheating/ntr games get abandoned eventually...unless it's the guy cheating.
The problem with NTR games they are badly written or wrongly labelled, examples of games labelled as NTR are games like the Tyrant, where this was used repeatedly as an example of an NTR when the Rose incident happened in Lancaster Boarding House, because in the game you could have a relationship with a character doesn't make it NTR. There are two games that have 2 games Elena's life and Anna. Lida's Adventure is back but went really weird.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Never thought of it that way. I guess the focus on the "The Big Guys" made me perceive things in a different light. And yeah, everything seems to be incest related nowadays hey

we have very little quality female protagonist.
that is why we need more of that, a well planned and thought story where we play a female that is not stupid and we can decide for her what to do.

I agree, which is why I used one in my game.

Reactions: torkenstiem

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The problem with NTR games they are badly written or wrongly labelled, examples of games labelled as NTR are games like the Tyrant, where this was used repeatedly as an example of an NTR when the Rose incident happened in Lancaster Boarding House, because in the game you could have a relationship with a character doesn't make it NTR. There are two games that have 2 games Elena's life and Anna. Lida's Adventure is back but went really weird.
Well, with all the different "definitions" of NTR, I'm not even sure what it means anymore. I DO know, if the woman has sex with someone else other than her significant other without his knowledge or consent, it's considered cheating (that goes both ways).

Reactions: rKnight

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Well, with all the different "definitions" of NTR, I'm not even sure what it means anymore.
The problem isn't that there are 'different "definitions" of NTR (Netorare)', it's that ignorant people incorrectly lump a wide range of activities / behaviours / emotional states together under the term NTR even when those things are not actually part of the term's actual definition.

Reactions: torkenstiem

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
These Patreon creators have the highest occurrence of cancer, deaths, illness, computer problems, horny cats, restless legs, painful anus, exploded and burned down houses and work emergencies of any group on the freakin planet.

You know that game TwoPoint Hospital? They probably have the highest occurrence off every decease in that game too.
Well, maybe #2....IMHO Strippers/Erotic Dancers have them beat.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So, I have been working for a while on the remake. And since I will eventually leave F95 (Lets face it, not a good look making games, and being on a pirate site), I wanted to share what I have made in terms of character model so far.

The morphs of Sarah, they are the same. Its just a next gen model, and a newer skin. What I did, with the help of Geekbone and Lockhear, is that we found the model Sarah is. We found the skin Sarah uses. I took the Gen 3 Model, and transfered it to a gen 8 model, and then put on an updated skin from the same artist that made the original Sarah skin. What I am getting at here, is that I have made my best attempt at just updating the character graphically rather than just make my own character, and slapping the Sarah label on it.

In terms of the story, what it will be etc, it will be horror. It will still have (Most) of the characters and routes of the original, but I need to make the story my own.

What engine I will be using. It will most likely be UE4.

To finish off, on the pic below, the figure on the right will be the one I will be using. Just with some new hair

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So, I have been working for a while on the remake. And since I will eventually leave F95 (Lets face it, not a good look making games, and being on a pirate site), I wanted to share what I have made in terms of character model so far.

View attachment 319691

The morphs of Sarah, they are the same. Its just a next gen model, and a newer skin. What I did, with the help of Geekbone and Lockhear, is that we found the model Sarah is. We found the skin Sarah uses. I took the Gen 3 Model, and transfered it to a gen 8 model, and then put on an updated skin from the same artist that made the original Sarah skin. What I am getting at here, is that I have made my best attempt at just updating the character graphically rather than just make my own character, and slapping the Sarah label on it.

In terms of the story, what it will be etc, it will be horror. It will still have (Most) of the characters and routes of the original, but I need to make the story my own.

To finish off, on the pic below, the figure on the right will be the one I will be using. Just with some new hair

View attachment 319695
Nothing wrong with being on f95 for promoting your work, and to reach out to lewd gaming community. Most of your paying customers will properly come from here, or get to know your work via this site. I recommend to stay here to engage with the people and your fans, but also pick your place where your game will be(patreon, own homepage or whatever) where you can get some income from your work and post updates.
Your model to the right looks very good. There are small details that maybe could change, but its up the each person how exactly he wants "Sarah" to look. Maybe a little more color on the lips?(idk). But really good job.
Good luck and let us know where you will show of your work so we can follow it : )

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

View attachment 319691

View attachment 319695
I would say stay on here, I think the majority of devs who have the better games are interactive not just with their paying public but also fans who find it. I also think impure consumed himself in a bubble of 5 people who payed top dollar and so he made a game for them and their kinks that he excluded everybody else, I think losing that control eventually caused him to abandon the game, as most of the story ended up being a disjointed how many BBC can we give the tiny white girl.

anka14

Jan 14, 2017

View attachment 319691

View attachment 319695
how can i help you with that? do you develop remake or new one?

Danceswithsoup

May 30, 2017
I do not want see Sarah break and turn into a Nympho. Something like Anna Exciting Affection different endings. For example, a ending where her husband finds out and forgives her then move away or Sarah takes revenge on the males who wrong her.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes