4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Disciple is working on one in his spare time. I sent him my model but mine is based on a specific Gen 3 model and he is working in Gen 8 so he has to try and recreate from scratch which is hard without a starting point. You have to have all these morphs to try and dial in the details.

And for those fans of DMD, Lewd Island, Vis Major and Man of the house, here is my take on that popular model...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would love to see a HD version of Sarah that you have made, the comparison is a little low res.
But still pretty damn good!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its close enough and look good. i dont mind bigger boobs
also the story of Sarah is quite bad, hopefully u can make it more interesting and hot.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
The last update was released in 2017 and the guy has been getting patron money ever since....

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It did have it's moments. I liked having the hobos come for dinner, but having them all disappear into the bathroom for an hour was just silly. Steve has to be a serious moron to not want to get up and check out the situation. I like the black guy who was hit, but I didn't like that she was passed out. They could have played a drinking game that got Sarah all horny and after a number of drinks she gave in. She might have even been a willing participant to the filming... And the scene at the police station was just silly. That whole thing could have been skipped. I mean, CCTV in the alley? And they didn't see the part where she was almost raped?

Again, I am all for some silliness and even some character stupidity, but I still think there can be more creative ways to put her into those situations.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The issue here is this, Impure used a Gen 2/Gen 3 model whereas if you want to compete with the "big Guys" so to say, you would need to use Gen 8 (Like I do). So with that comes an issue, Sarah will not look like she did in Impure's edition.

Further more, the market is (Almost) over saturated with cheating wife games, so you would need to create something very unique to compete with them (However, if you just want to remake Sarah's Life for the sake of it, not caring about the market aspect of it, by all means).

With that said... I am working on the remake. It will have a different story, however, the characters (The key ones atleast) will be the same. I am currently working with someone who is American and will help me with the American English (I myself is not English/American). I am also staying true to the shape of Sarah and how she looked. So she will be thicc... In the way Jessica Simpson was in Dukes of Hazzard.

I am not trying to rain on anybody's parade here, and if Geekbone wants to do it instead of me, thats fine. I will just remake my character slightly and rename her.

The reason for me saying all of this is that it would be very tragic if someone chooses to do this, and it does not go well, which prompts them to not want to continue. I am confident that one of the reasons Impure stopped working on his game, was because of the emergence of Nickfifa (Nothing against him whatsoever, just saying that Impure did in his game make a comment about Elena's Life), and also all the people complaining about how he only had ugly dudes in his game (Something I get thrown at me as well).

TL;DR

Sarah will not look identical to Impures Sarah due to graphic constraints, and it is very tricky to make this game if you want to enter the market. If someone does this game not caring to make money, please show them all the support they can get and be very nice

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It did have it's moments. I liked having the hobos come for dinner, but having them all disappear into the bathroom for an hour was just silly. Steve has to be a serious moron to not want to get up and check out the situation. I like the black guy who was hit, but I didn't like that she was passed out. They could have played a drinking game that got Sarah all horny and after a number of drinks she gave in. She might have even been a willing participant to the filming... And the scene at the police station was just silly. That whole thing could have been skipped. I mean, CCTV in the alley? And they didn't see the part where she was almost raped?

Again, I am all for some silliness and even some character stupidity, but I still think there can be more creative ways to put her into those situations.
I actually said to him that at least one of the Hobo's should have fucked her in that scene. The Black guy was rape, the police scene would have been worse, (If you have played Lida's Adventure it has a similar type of idiotic scene) The Christmas special was equally idiotic. You could write Sarah as Naive, however the guy was throwing in so any kinks it was unreal. The story got convoluted and stopped making sense.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
The issue here is this, Impure used a Gen 2/Gen 3 model whereas if you want to compete with the "big Guys" so to say, you would need to use Gen 8 (Like I do). So with that comes an issue, Sarah will not look like she did in Impure's edition.

Further more, the market is (Almost) over saturated with cheating wife games, so you would need to create something very unique to compete with them (However, if you just want to remake Sarah's Life for the sake of it, not caring about the market aspect of it, by all means).

With that said... I am working on the remake. It will have a different story, however, the characters (The key ones atleast) will be the same. I am currently working with someone who is American and will help me with the American English (I myself is not English/American). I am also staying true to the shape of Sarah and how she looked. So she will be thicc... In the way Jessica Simpson was in Dukes of Hazzard.

I am not trying to rain on anybody's parade here, and if Geekbone wants to do it instead of me, thats fine. I will just remake my character slightly and rename her.

The reason for me saying all of this is that it would be very tragic if someone chooses to do this, and it does not go well, which prompts them to not want to continue. I am confident that one of the reasons Impure stopped working on his game, was because of the emergence of Nickfifa (Nothing against him whatsoever, just saying that Impure did in his game make a comment about Elena's Life), and also all the people complaining about how he only had ugly dudes in his game (Something I get thrown at me as well).

TL;DR

Sarah will not look identical to Impures Sarah due to graphic constraints, and it is very tricky to make this game if you want to enter the market. If someone does this game not caring to make money, please show them all the support they can get and be very nice
Impure quit because he was getting paid either way, he was simply putting back release dates. I spoke to him in September 2017 and he said he was still working on it. If you are making a new game and need help with the English hit me up I am not American but I am English and I know most of the Americanisms, My other languages are pretty terrible, but I know that in most Latin based languages the Adjective tends to come after the verb, which is the most common translation mistake as well as the fact we have three words that sound similar but have different spelling.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Impure quit because he was getting paid either way, he was simply putting back release dates. I spoke to him in September 2017 and he said he was still working on it. If you are making a new game and need help with the English hit me up I am not American but I am English and I know most of the Americanisms, My other languages are pretty terrible, but I know that in most Latin based languages the Adjective tends to come after the verb, which is the most common translation mistake as well as the fact we have three words that sound similar but have different spelling.
I did not know this. It is just baffling to me that he would walk away. Remember, this dude had the entirety of the Western Cheating Wife Games market in his hand (Excluding the Lession of Passion games of course) Its just baffling to me that he would just "See ya later boi".

And I know for a fact that he is still checks on his Patreon. Because when they updated their TOS, you had to click "accept" in order to activate your account. So he did.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I did not know this. It is just baffling to me that he would walk away. Remember, this dude had the entirety of the Western Cheating Wife Games market in his hand (Excluding the Lession of Passion games of course) Its just baffling to me that he would just "See ya later boi".

And I know for a fact that he is still checks on his Patreon. Because when they updated their TOS, you had to click "accept" in order to activate your account. So he did.
He is still getting paid, The last excuse I got was that he had to move back with his parents as his mother had cancer, now if that was a lie it is a pretty shitty lie to tell

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The last excuse I got was that he had to move back with his parents as his mother had cancer, now if that was a lie it is a pretty shitty lie to tell

I can see how that would make someone not functioning properly. I do give Impure a lot of flack, but honestly, I am just curious about why he did what he did. Hopefully his personal life gets sorted, whatever the case is.

Was the last correspondence you had with him in September 2017?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes