RPGM - Abandoned - Sarah's life [v0.8 Fix] [Impure]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chota123

its very good game i am sad because its stooped on 0.8 version we except plaese complete this game for viewers we eagarly waiting for this game new version try to complete the game its very good game i am sad because its stooped on 0.8 version we except plaese complete this game for viewers we eagarly waiting for this game new version try to complete the game its very good game i am sad because its stooped on 0.8 version we except plaese complete this game for viewers we eagarly waiting for this game new version try to complete the game its very good game i am sad because its stooped on 0.8 version we except plaese complete this game for viewers we eagarly waiting for this game new version try to complete the game its very good game i am sad because its stooped on 0.8 version we except plaese complete this game for viewers we eagarly waiting for this game new version try to complete the game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zaidas

Classic NTR game, unfortunately unfinished. Lots of dirty non-vanilla scenes, good-looking mc, simple and understandable plot without hours of useless grind. MC is actually interacting with her man during and after the scenes, which is a must for NTR for me. Could be 5/5 if finished and polished, but unfortunately got abandoned.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game is quite difficult to review. The graphics a bit bellow average. The story is quite good and interesting, eventhough it also doesn't count to the best. There could be done much improvement to achieve great game but unfortunately, it is abandoned so that is all we got.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rgevake

This game is abandoned though has a lot of content (several hours at least).
    Theme is NTR. Has a lot of sexual scenes, though only one or two involve actual vaginal intercourse. Rest of it is blowjobs or milder stuff.

The writing isn't top-notch, but compared to the average it's pretty good. I also like the slow progression of corruption and this is a plus.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

The writing is just awful. I love corruption and blackmail premises, but this is just everything wrong with them. The renders are hot, and I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah getting nailed, but honestly, I'm glad this one is abandoned. Not worth your hard drive space.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KinksterKitty

Pretty sure this is seen as "The Godfather" of these style of games. It has tonnes of contents atm, however it is unfinished at will probably always be.

Pros:
    - Agree with the other person, the model for Sarah is good. It is not over the top.
    - Started of a great genre.
    - It is a slow burn, which is why it is such a good game.

Cons:
    - You will be frustrated as you get to the end, as it is not finished.
    - If you are not into the whole fat or ugly or old dude fucks hot girl, you should stay the fuck away from this game.
    - SPOILER:

As of now, there is like two sex scenes, the rest is either oral or groping. But it is still fucking hot.
  7. J
    5.00 star(s)

jmacks928

Pros:
    -Love how Sarah keeps getting into progressively more compromising situations.
    -Model used for Sarah looks good - not weirdly proportioned like in some other games.

Cons: Updates are way too infrequent.