4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
before a lot of time this is very small update, he save other scenes for next month update. piece of shit

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I'm dead man...he's the con of cons, he really got my respect THUG-LIFE....hahahhaha

PS.: For those who didn't catch my drift, that was sarcasm...

BigGamera

Formerly 'Chris Benoit'
Sep 25, 2016
If i remember the last update correctly, you should play this game from the beginning again. In my opinion, there are more new scenes, but they are in the middle.
Either that, or i have really bad memory =)
There are not any new scenes in the middle, went through all the images so I couldn't have missed it.

px305

May 6, 2017
4 weeks ago He posted on his patreon that he was a week away from releasing 0.8, but changed the date without saying anything (This is not the first time he does that) this was the first Hrpg I played, but wow, I can't handle the disappointment he's fucking milking the money, for real this guy is cancer for all the RPG/visual Novel makers.

Now he's gonna spend another 4 or 5 month releasing shitty 5 Pages Novels and maybe a Month or 2 doing nothing so expect Sara life 0.9 by 2018 maybe.

Reactions: torak

torak

Jun 1, 2017
I stopped my pledge to him because of this! Also he's very expensive 10$ to get the update 2 weeks after release

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Was just about to ask, what is the change log for this version, as it is not listed in the OP.

But yeah, I have a feeling that not much (if anything really) was added into this version, and after waiting 8+ months for an update.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
looks like lots of patrons have discontinued supporting Impure...i see its now "only" $2099 per month as apposed to roughly @2500...so at least some people are starting to wake up....

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I just wish there was something like a forum or a website or even reddits and 4chans or whatever just banding and LISTING all the patreon assholes like this guy just to make sure that everywhere out there and letting people know what they are wasting their money on.

Aug 5, 2016
I just wish there was something like a forum or a website or even reddits and 4chans or whatever just banding and LISTING all the patreon assholes like this guy just to make sure that everywhere out there and letting people know what they are wasting their money on.
start a thread on 4chan or 8chan or 12chan or whatever the hell it is nowadays. Or don't, it might just serve as press for Impure's shitty business practices and get him more support. At the very least he can't delete it so if he gets roasted on it he can't keep pretending everything is okay.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Honestly, the only kinky part of this game is the prospect of the Sarah sneaking around on her husband. But instead of every other game where a hot chick goes from prude to slut, this one doesn't actually feature her seeming to change at any pace that lines up well with the plot. People just keep raping the shit out of her, which is ridiculously fast of pace. All the while, her only changes in character have been to become slightly less surprised when everyone wants to fuck her in the mouth.

If this were done well, she would have slowly come to enjoy sex with other people while her husband obliviously watched TV and been more receptive to sleeping around by the time a rape-like scenario even came up. Maybe the dev has a fetish for women being abused nonstop while also being fucking stupid at all times, but god it makes for a boring ass game.
He's a "uni" student, so of course his fantasy's deal with hot chicks who have no choice but to submit and/or are too stupid to know their ass from a hole in the ground and push back on some of these dumbass scenario's.

The way he writes Sarah he must be a homely, socially akwardperson who is either a virgin or has some fairly major issues with women.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes