4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Im so done with this game and Impure, 6 months for this, I feel sorry for his patreons.
All those teets must be sore from all that milking. I'm fairly certain at this point that he has no earthly idea on how to end it. Or maybe he's afraid to reach the end and find out anything else he'll create will flop.

russianIvan

May 2, 2017
Hi guys
Does anyone have a folder with the installed RPG Maker?
I'll be very grateful if someone shares a link

upd:
I'm not too lazy to install myself
I just don't have admin rights :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Like I though, he slapped this together in a couple of days to throw a bone at his supporters.
It's even worse then the previous updates. His only gameplay was walking and now he basically got rid of that as well. It's just a scene, she wakes up in bed, another scene and she wakes up in bed...
Oh, and the shota thing with the "dwarf" was even more stupid than his usual nonsense.
I think his reason is people have complained a ton now and the fact that fleeting iris in his frustated 2 cent rant trew a jab towards him prob got him thinking maybe i should release something hell make it 2 even if shitty..it could help me leech again and lie and excuse for a few months again.. Need th free meals darned.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just gotta wait until 2018 for the next update. Here is a summary of the 0.8 update:
Spoiler warning... Though not much to spoil only about 10 minutes of play here.

1) Unavoidable interracial rape 0 choices followed up by a dream with an old dude
Game freezes
Gotta use a save uploaded...
2) Bath tub with a midget... 1 choice
3) avoidable rape on a bus. 2 choices

That's it. 3 total choices.

Also want to add that the game has many many spelling errors. The text appears to not be proofread at all.

You get about 10-15 minutes worth of play tops after waiting around 6 months for an update.

Furthermore it ends rather abruptly at a bad point for it to end. You are getting on this bus to go on some blind date. No matter what choices you make it ALL ends up with you going back home, and changing clothes.

Knowing how long updates take for this game, you can look forward to that blind date around January 2018, and seeing how Sarah is now on a 2 week vacation for her to be back at work in the game... translated to real time around the year 2024. We will get our next 10 minutes of play, fraught with spelling errors while impure makes his next $10,000+ in patreon money for what seems like was thrown together during a hangover (been partying with patreon money) while taking an explosive diarrhea shit on the toilet with his laptop on his lap.

Reactions: tommy65

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Just gotta wait until 2018 for the next update. Here is a summary of the 0.8 update:

Spoiler warning... Though not much to spoil only about 10 minutes of play here.

1) Unavoidable interracial rape 0 choices followed up by a dream with an old dude

Game freezes

Gotta use a save uploaded...

2) Bath tub with a midget... 1 choice

3) avoidable rape on a bus. 2 choices

That's it. 3 total choices.

Also want to add that the game has many many spelling errors. The text appears to not be proofread at all.

You get about 10-15 minutes worth of play tops after waiting around 6 months for an update.

Furthermore it ends rather abruptly at a bad point for it to end. You are getting on this bus to go on some blind date. No matter what choices you make it ALL ends up with you going back home, and changing clothes.

Knowing how long updates take for this game, you can look forward to that blind date around January 2018, and seeing how Sarah is now on a 2 week vacation for her to be back at work in the game... translated to real time around the year 2024. We will get our next 10 minutes of play, fraught with spelling errors while impure makes his next $10,000+ in patreon money for what seems like was thrown together during a hangover (been partying with patreon money) while taking an explosive diarrhea shit on the toilet with his laptop on his lap.

How to make spoiler

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Looks like
"rpgvxace is required to run this game"
I just don't have admin rights to install it by myself
Runtime packages are installed into system32 if I'm not mistaken. I think you'll need administrative privileges for that. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: if there is a way around it, it's not something I'm aware of.

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
0.8 fixed :

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Looks like

"rpgvxace is required to run this game"

I just don't have admin rights to install it by myself

Here is what you need. Hope it works

Edit: w/o decryption

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Finished playing the update... (didn't take long).

SPOILER

Basically unavoidable interracial rape scene, then a game bug requiring special save file to continue (thanks btw).

Then another unavoidable rape scene (maybe a dream but doubt it) (don't say no to the bake the cake option or else the game breaks.

Open door, midget blow scene (1 option). Was so stupid I just pressed next.

Go to bus for blind date (2 options - one leading to drug rape - all end up with Sarah going home). Why? Who knows.

This is quite the lazy update, I could understand the first rape scene as NPC is a douche and tricked her. Perhaps it's even a plot piece... fine. But 3 of them? Oooook. I get NTR is out then.

END SPOILER

The only effort was the last scene where options seemed to change things. I was astonished there was 2 scenes that could come from the first decision. A first.

See you all in 2018.

Reactions: Krais
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, the only kinky part of this game is the prospect of the Sarah sneaking around on her husband. But instead of every other game where a hot chick goes from prude to slut, this one doesn't actually feature her seeming to change at any pace that lines up well with the plot. People just keep raping the shit out of her, which is ridiculously fast of pace. All the while, her only changes in character have been to become slightly less surprised when everyone wants to fuck her in the mouth.

If this were done well, she would have slowly come to enjoy sex with other people while her husband obliviously watched TV and been more receptive to sleeping around by the time a rape-like scenario even came up. Maybe the dev has a fetish for women being abused nonstop while also being fucking stupid at all times, but god it makes for a boring ass game.

Reactions: leviathan321

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
If i remember the last update correctly, you should play this game from the beginning again. In my opinion, there are more new scenes, but they are in the middle.
Either that, or i have really bad memory =)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Three rape scenes. Two she won't remember and one seemed to be a dream (was it? it's hard to tell with such a stupid protagonist). Basically the story will go on as if nothing happened.

Reactions: Bob123
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes