• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
My biggest fear was that my English would be criticized. But in fact, I'm from Ukraine and I'm bad at grammar Russian and English lol! And this is a great challenge for me.
My game was criticized on the Russian language forum and after getting so many good reviews here, I'm wondering if I should continue to make the game in Russian or just focus on the English version.
In any case, thanks for the feedback and offer of help!
Definitely drop the Russians ASAP

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
English is normal in game I mean. Russian is normal 2. You know not everyone in this forum is english speaking. For German or Japanese dude for example your english is nice. I swear he'll understand what you mean and even understand your changelogs. Same goes for russian speaking Ukranian dude or Kazahstan pal, or even Moldovanian. Keep working, your game is good. Zirael is nice 2. The further, the better.

Karryn's Mouth

Jun 25, 2019
I would love to play this game, but the English is really hard to read. Could you maybe see about getting a translator? If the translation improved, I'd be willing to sign up to a Patreon or subscribestar for early access builds

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
I added a Cheat button into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

works for version: 0.9.9.2

Download link:
I added a Cheat button into the game.

works for version: 0.9.9.2

Download link:
yea, doesn't work dude

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Holy Moly!! 3.7 GIG!!!! Take me like 8 hours with the limits on mega just to download it LOL And Honestly I really can't get into QSP type games.... Its like HTML but worse...

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes