2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaraGame-0.9.9.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
This is one of my favorite txt games, unfortunately I keep having trouble displaying some images and the game goes into error!
Images are missing from the folder? Or does the software, when it reaches a certain number of hours, go into "safe mode"? The latter problem often happens to me with many games that use Qqsp Viewer.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
This is one of my favorite txt games, unfortunately I keep having trouble displaying some images and the game goes into error!
Images are missing from the folder? Or does the software, when it reaches a certain number of hours, go into "safe mode"? The latter problem often happens to me with many games that use Qqsp Viewer.
You are using a qsp player which is not suitable for this game.

Frank219

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, anybody knows the name of this actress? Or the name of the video where she acts. Thanks (gif 31 from getto)

Last edited:

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
I only have3 questions does anyone know

1.) so i was wondering will pregnancy and gives birth be added within the next update?

2.)Another thing you can add is condoms as an item that it's consumabile.

Of course you'll have to give the players the options to choose were But think it clearly that if you have this system in the game

3>) Have you thought adding a to the Women Sex Toys ?

sorry if my english is not good

Asriel98

Jul 10, 2020
I don't know why but it doesn't work, it crashes directly on launch (it worked in previous updates)

Edit: Ok so, I just want to clarify that I understood why this wasn't working, in case this happens to anyone else: It was too far in my files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Werrino
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes