2.20 star(s) 20 Votes

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
Any time I play a qsp game I stop to wonder if I've just been spoiled by how good A Girls Life is, or if most of them are just actually bad. I haven't played this in a few months, but I don't remember it being very enjoyable at the time.
It's still bad honestly, I just deleted it after 10 minutes. Not much story to see.

Reactions: imnotaperviswear

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaraGame-0.9.9.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Is there any "ending" to the village relocation? There are only a few actions to do there and you can freely get back to the city once you get enough money. The only thing is you can no longer get to the drug dealer part of town anymore. There don't seem to be an repercussions to returning and there's more to do in the city.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
How to get the school job? I see people say it has to do with Kolya at the gym, but i've met him and done the locker room scene about a dozen times. Nothing is ever different.

bugged?

Reactions: fenasi1631

foxzada

May 28, 2021
when I press start qsp opens and then crashes can someone help me this is happening in both sara and zirael games

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
-The developer should do some work on expanding the city. Sara should also be able to take the bus/subway to office or school. At the beginning where Sara is in short with money, she could walk, but that would take more time and energy from her.

Rich Residential area - Sarah can work as Cleaner/Made maybe babysiter. Maybe exclusive brothel that would require Ideal fitnes and attractiveness like cosmetics, make-up, solarium.

Also Rich Residential area oppen opportunity to move into an exclusive single-family house. A modeling career?

Residential area - Place where Sarah start her adventure in the game.

Ghetto - A place where a woman like Sara should definitely not stay, but life writes different scenarios. Sarah can get drugs here, buy a fake license/certificate and maybe even an ID or driver's license or maybe something crazy like tattoos, piercings?

Park - A place where Sarah can practice running, rest, relax, read a book on a bench or on a blanket.
But be careful, because there is a ghetto nearby, from which the entire margin of society ventures here - thieves, rapists, drug dealers

Lake in the Park - An ideal place to relax, swim in the lake or sunbathe. And even a place for a date... Just remember that the Ghetto is nearby, entire margin of society ventures here - thieves, rapists, drug dealers, just name it.

College/University - Here Sara can educate her students in a more or less decent way.

City Centre - An ideal place for shopping, tanning, tattoos, piercings, pubs, gym, clothing and cosmetics shops, nightclubs, restaurants, cinemas, something to eat on takeaway, everything your heart desires. But it's also the perfect place for thieves, so keep your phone and purse with you.

Office District - One office building higher than the other.... this is where Sara works at her desk, and sometimes even under or on it - it doesn't matter. it's the profit that counts. it's a business zone after all, but only a few are really sharks, the rest are just roaches.

- The salary in the office should be higher than $200 at the moment.

Gym membership should be paid $100 a week or $300 a month.

Going to the gym would give Sarah fitness points. 1 visit to the gym is 1 fitnes point.

0-25 - the usual silhouette
Nothing special, just a regular silhouette, where there is no fat, but it also does not make a sensation.

26-50 - shapely figure. Time at the gym starts to bring the first effects, a flat stomach and slightly toned buttocks

51-70 - sculpted silhouette
It's really starting to work. flat belly with a slightly visible grater, slightly firmed buttocks

71-90 - athletic silhouette, flat belly, firm buttocks, shapely thighs

91-100 - Ideal

Sara should be able to buy 3-4 outfits as a secretary, each of them ( the more more sexier then more expensive) would make Sara earn more, but the higher the salary, the longer the "visit" to the boss office.

$200 BJ
$300 BJ + Sex
$450 BJ + SEX + Anal

Like any woman, Sara should also be able to spend money.
The player controlling Sara should have the power to reward her by buying clothes, making Sara even more attractive or push her in to more danger sytutation.
One piece of clothing is not equal to another. One is less revealing (provocative) the other more and a male predator is always lurking around the corner.
What Sara wears when she goes to the night club/pub can decide what happens to her in club/pub or on her way back to home....after all, she walks home through a dark park.

-Since there is a bathroom so it should be hunger and thirst. Could be also hygiene - shower / bath - in the morning, in the evening and after the gym.
Gym showers could open up more sex events.

Considering that Sara has no money at the beginning of the game (Sarah should have at least $1000 to start the game anyway)
she would have the option of jogging in the park, but jogging would give less points than the gym and Sara might be vulnerable to horny guys. Cheaper but more dangerous.
In addition, going to the gym or running in the park requires sports clothing that player would buy from sport shop in city centre mall.

That was a few ideas that developer couyld make players game more interesting.
Regards

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 20 Votes