jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Great game, loved the little customization of outfit even if it's just a little.

Coming back to this, getting a crash when I enter the downstairs of dance club (missing BGM 06) and when I try to view the scene of Tim and Amy at the end (missing BGS 5 something)
The audio files themselves work but I think the names got messed up when it's trying to be unicode.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
why is does game's tags have rape the closest i rember is the beginning/first rescue event.
also dl tags don't have rape either

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Pleasantly surprised by this game.

Didn't see anyone mention this, but for all you gallery viewers, there's variations on some of the scenes if you physically go back to where they happened in the story, where they remember and/or recreate the scenes.

Reactions: rgnar62

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Great game! I'm looking for a way to mod the art, or change it completely but cant figure out how to add detail and fix proportions for the cg's and standing pics. Is there a free program I can use for this? The pencil is massive in gimp and ms paint whites the standing pics. Sorry if the idea of modding this is not cool, but I think this game would be better with a nice looking 3d model or at least some non balloon tit 2d art. Even just moving the nips a bit for some of the pics would help. The arts the only place the game really dies for me. Any advice on how to edit or add my own cg's and standing pics would help. I've tried to google it and the vids are useless because I cant even see what their clicking. Changes I'd like to make, or see someone make, or get help making = More natural nipple position. Slightly thicker bush. Nice crease in shaved pics. Less fat looking in some CG's. A STANDING PIC IN COMBAT. A cut in for her action skills too maybe. I'd Really like a Daz model but my pc doesn't like Daz 3d.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
A: "Man, this monster is pretty tough. Maybe i'll have to resort to a stronger weapon"

B: "Like, what? A battleaxe? A Claymore? A huge sword? A spellbook???"

A: "Hmm actually, i was thinking about an unhappy Tokyoite secretary , but maybe these will do as well"

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes