scrisk

Mar 8, 2018
There's a single pair of tiles in the game's CG gallery and event replay room that appears to crash because the game expects 12 pictures (from 25_01_01_01.png through 25_01_02_06.png). Not sure if maybe I just picked the wrong mirror to download from.

Supposedly, it's about the honeymoon of two other characters you can meet in the last town of the game... but I don't think there's any way for said event to be encountered normally, since I scoured the included .rvproj file and couldn't find any place that triggers the event outside of the gallery room. The event in the gallery's been translated, however.

Anyone else know if I just got an incomplete mirror, or is this a version difference issue where the current state of the game is missing the event and its associated images even though they're otherwise hinted at in the gallery?

the event of the couple you can find it at the end of the game without going to your world, after buying the mansion I think, next to the house above there is a window and you can spy, but since the images are not in the folder the game closes. sorry for my english, is google translate

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I deleted the game before going back home, what happenes if you get back to the train?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
the event of the couple you can find it at the end of the game without going to your world, after buying the mansion I think, next to the house above there is a window and you can spy, but since the images are not in the folder the game closes. sorry for my english, is google translate
Oh, it's true: There's a new sparkle in to the upper-left of the house you've bought, between two of the smaller houses, that lets you choose to peek. Nice find, thanks! Too bad about the missing images, though.
I deleted the game before going back home, what happenes if you get back to the train?
The game ends after an event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have a request does someone have a save for second town after male is poisoned and saori has to go to cave ? pls

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I have a request does someone have a save for second town after male is poisoned and saori has to go to cave ? pls
Here you go- Save01.rvdata2 is right after you gain control of Saori, 02's right in front of the boss Saori has to fight in the cave, and 03 has Saori back in Toenyu, ready to deliver the medicine. Main character's been named Assho, but you can probably run the saves through that one online save editor to change that to your liking.

Reactions: Gillgamesh

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I liked this game more than I thought I would, and it was surprisingly wholesome, minus the girl being sadistic to the people you beat up.

FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
That's was very good. But I'm curious : how many other RPG are there that are not marked as completed? I could have totally ignored this one. (Sorry for my very bad english.)

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I enjoyed this game. Short, and no need to grind to get stronger.

I get a missing picture error after trying to spy on the couples. Does anyone have this file?

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes