goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I member this game.
Cant remember any heavy ntr. The girl is kinda open to purposes of other guys to make a quick coin, but doesnt fuck them (or it was avoidable and thats the reason i cant remember something like that happening).
CG was nice and it had some good variation (handfull piss and a little anal but mostly vanilla). Girl lets u decide if she shaves or not. Small detail but i like those little optional decisions.
Story was pretty straight, so u wont need a walktrough or guide at all.
The guy is an idiot and the girl is cute. What else do u need to know.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I am lost, I am in the third city but i can't do anything, the people talk about a lost girl.
I think you need to first go into a home in the Northwest part of the town to meet with the mother of the lost girl then head towards the far west of the town until it leads south towards a beach and haunted tower. Hopefully I remembered all that right

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
It's super surprising this game doesn't have NTR it's quite refreshing, after about 20 mins it's just a perverted engaged couple being adventurers and literally having sex around the bodies of dead enemies and getting it on while in battle. Only complaint is that there isn't really a lot of CG for a game like this. Overall enjoyable game.
EDIT: NTR is the girl being stolen away from the MC which never happens, she doesn't even have sex with anyone other than the MC just exhibitionism and pissing in front of others. Thats def not NTR, you want NTR? Play Thug Hero Party.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
NTR is the girl being stolen away from the MC which never happens, she doesn't even have sex with anyone other than the MC just exhibitionism and pissing in front of others. Thats def not NTR, you want NTR? Play Thug Hero Party.
Hmmm I'm skipping it then. Don't really care about NTR but just going around doing exhibitionism always bores me.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Hmmm I'm skipping it then. Don't really care about NTR but just going around doing exhibitionism always bores me.
I agree it is boring just doing that, and yes you wouldn't like It, you say you don't care for NTR but I've seen you around plenty, you enjoy NTR. So no, you def would not like this game.

Reactions: Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I agree it is boring just doing that, and yes you wouldn't like It, you say you don't care for NTR but I've seen you around plenty, you enjoy NTR.
Oh I yeah I didn't mean I don't like NTR, I meant that I don't care if it doesn't have NTR if it has corruption :D I really enjoy corruption games and this game looked like one (hell even the description sounds like it). But I bumped into several games already where it looked like it was corruption but only did exhibitionism (which can still be corrptuion to a certain level) and I realised that's not the thing for me.

Quite the bummer since it looks good :p

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Oh I yeah I didn't mean I don't like NTR, I meant that I don't care if it doesn't have NTR if it has corruption :D I really enjoy corruption games and this game looked like one (hell even the description sounds like it). But I bumped into several games already where it looked like it was corruption but only did exhibitionism (which can still be corrptuion to a certain level) and I realised that's not the thing for me.

Quite the bummer since it looks good :p
Yeah, this one it´s low corruption in my opinion, she just accept some naughty scenes with the MC, and then more daring stuff like a couple, no cheating so far. It´s quite fun, the only problem is that you can´t skip the text, so its takes a while

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I am lost, I am in the third city but i can't do anything, the people talk about a lost girl.

Go near the little beach part and then like a maze zig zag downwards, In short terms, Towards right side of towns water and zig zag downwards

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
This is pretty much the most comedy H-RPG I've played in a while. It's pretty funny how she killed a slime by pissing on it of all things.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Does it have a lot of content so far?
It does. It isn't completed yet, but man, no regrets. I won't continue because this is off topic here, but take a look at reviews there.

Now something completely related to this topic: gud game bois, please bring moar RPGM games (no joke)

Kibad

May 12, 2017
It does. It isn't completed yet, but man, no regrets. I won't continue because this is off topic here, but take a look at reviews there.

Now something completely related to this topic: gud game bois, please bring moar RPGM games (no joke)
Thanks, going to check it

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
OK, I have no idea how to get into the cave in the Metropolis Juno area. Is there a bomb or something I missed?

EDIT: Nvm, found out I needed a pickaxe. Guess the trigger was staying at the inn a few times.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
There's a single pair of tiles in the game's CG gallery and event replay room that appears to crash because the game expects 12 pictures (from 25_01_01_01.png through 25_01_02_06.png). Not sure if maybe I just picked the wrong mirror to download from.

Supposedly, it's about the honeymoon of two other characters you can meet in the last town of the game... but I don't think there's any way for said event to be encountered normally, since I scoured the included .rvproj file and couldn't find any place that triggers the event outside of the gallery room. The event in the gallery's been translated, however.

Anyone else know if I just got an incomplete mirror, or is this a version difference issue where the current state of the game is missing the event and its associated images even though they're otherwise hinted at in the gallery?

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes