Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
dusky is there a walkthrough im stuck on crow sneaking out and also being tied up its driving me insane pwease help me

PS. love the game keep it up <3
Walkthroughs are usually made by players, not the devs.

I've made them for a few games but i'm really busy at the moment and don't have the time.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
argh head hurts.... so many branches/routes....
i got em all.... but can't remember how to get em anymore....
and my saves... they're a mess now....

Reactions: zazzaro

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The Art is realy fantastic and i love the Storyconcept sofar keep up the great work
I just tried this for the first time, and I must say that this game is top notch. This is by far one of the best games I have come across on F95zone. I look forward to the continuation. :D
Gotta say, the art and writing here is top notch. Keeping a close eye on this one.
Thank you! We're excited to start releasing endings next, so hopefully you'll enjoy those as much as the rest of the game :biggrin:

Someone really needs to do a walkthrough I can't tell whether im doing good or not.
Can't seem to unlock the "Make love to Crow" scenes. Anyone managed these?
dusky is there a walkthrough im stuck on crow sneaking out and also being tied up its driving me insane pwease help me

PS. love the game keep it up <3
We're keeping as much of the content posted to our Patreon as Patreon-only so that we don't accidentally get suspended again, but I'll copy&paste the walkthrough for 2.0.0 here:

Day One:

Meet Carmen: This scene happens in every route.

Listen to Carmen's Stories: Choose to stay in the room after Meeting Carmen, or return for a shift at some point during the day. Carmen will tell two different stories based upon what you ask her, and each story has separate artwork.

Spy on Crow and Carmen: If Crow watches Carmen while Glasha and Markus are in town, Roman will have the option to investigate laughter coming from the cellar. If you choose to investigate you will see the Crow Corruption Scene. You must choose to gather supplies from town at the start of the game, and then at the end of Meeting Carmen let Glasha go to town instead of Crow. Then, ask Glasha to send Crow down and keep watch.

Work the Night Shift: Similar to the above, choose to gather supplies from town, but when Glasha asks to go to town say no. Then, tell her that if she swaps shifts with you right now then you'll let her go to town after. This results in Roman watching Carmen at night.

Crow Must Sneak Out: This scene is unlocked if you choose to gather supplies from town but don't swap shifts with Glasha. You will face a choice at the start of the scene and each route has very different artwork.

Feed Carmen: To reach this scene, choose to lay low at the start of the game. At the end of the day you will take food down to Carmen. You can tell her to eat on her knees or you can help her onto a barrel. Both routes have different artwork.

Day Two:

Be Teased by Crow: When you reach the scene to Feed Carmen, let Carmen sit down on a barrel. The next morning you'll be woken up by Crow.

Swap Shifts with Crow: Reach the above scene and Be Teased by Crow. When she asks about Carmen, say you find her fascinating. Crow will then ask to swap shifts. Agree and you'll unlock this scene.

Argue with Carmen: Work the Night Shift, this scene follows on from there.

Negotiate With Carmen: When you go for your shift with Carmen in Day 2 and you haven't worked the night shift or swapped shifts with Crow on the morning, Carmen will ask you to let her negotiate for her release. If you agree, this scene follows soon after. There is a slight variation in this scene (one gallery item) that only unlocks if you Feed Carmen on her knees.

Send Markus to Tavern: Follow the same steps as Negotiating with Carmen after choosing to gather supplies from town at the start of the game. Whether you agree to negotiate with Carmen or not, you'll have the option to play a bonus POV scene with Markus and Glasha.

Send Markus to Woods: Same as above, but you have to choose to lay low at the start of the game and gather supplies from the woods.

Send Crow to Tavern: Crow must sneak out on this route, but you don't have to follow her, then tell Carmen you want Crow to whore herself out, and agree to Negotiate with Carmen. At the end of the day, Crow will ask if she can visit the tavern.

Tying up Crow and Make Love to Crow: Choose to gather supplies from Whitewood at the start of the game, then don't swap shifts with Glasha. When Carmen is talking about what to do with Crow in Day 2, don't send her out to whore. You should get both scenes.

Also, just like to thank everyone who's left us reviews. We love reading them, and it helps introduce more people to the game.

Edit: Also there's a new feature in 2.2.0 which allows players to give their save files a name. This should help you guys track your routes :) When you're on the save menu, just type in the save name at the top of the screen.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you! We're excited to start releasing endings next, so hopefully you'll enjoy those as much as the rest of the game :biggrin:

We're keeping as much of the content posted to our Patreon as Patreon-only so that we don't accidentally get suspended again, but I'll copy&paste the walkthrough for 2.0.0 here:

Day One:

Listen to Carmen's Stories: Choose to stay in the room after Meeting Carmen, or return for a shift at some point during the day. Carmen will tell two different stories based upon what you ask her, and each story has separate artwork.

Spy on Crow and Carmen: If Crow watches Carmen while Glasha and Markus are in town, Roman will have the option to investigate laughter coming from the cellar. If you choose to investigate you will see the Crow Corruption Scene. You must choose to gather supplies from town at the start of the game, and then at the end of Meeting Carmen let Glasha go to town instead of Crow. Then, ask Glasha to send Crow down and keep watch.

Work the Night Shift: Similar to the above, choose to gather supplies from town, but when Glasha asks to go to town say no. Then, tell her that if she swaps shifts with you right now then you'll let her go to town after. This results in Roman watching Carmen at night.

Crow Must Sneak Out: This scene is unlocked if you choose to gather supplies from town but don't swap shifts with Glasha. You will face a choice at the start of the scene and each route has very different artwork.

Feed Carmen: To reach this scene, choose to lay low at the start of the game. At the end of the day you will take food down to Carmen. You can tell her to eat on her knees or you can help her onto a barrel. Both routes have different artwork.

Day Two:

Be Teased by Crow: When you reach the scene to Feed Carmen, let Carmen sit down on a barrel. The next morning you'll be woken up by Crow.

Swap Shifts with Crow: Reach the above scene and Be Teased by Crow. When she asks about Carmen, say you find her fascinating. Crow will then ask to swap shifts. Agree and you'll unlock this scene.

Negotiate With Carmen: When you go for your shift with Carmen in Day 2 and you haven't worked the night shift or swapped shifts with Crow on the morning, Carmen will ask you to let her negotiate for her release. If you agree, this scene follows soon after. There is a slight variation in this scene (one gallery item) that only unlocks if you Feed Carmen on her knees.

Send Markus to Tavern: Follow the same steps as Negotiating with Carmen after choosing to gather supplies from town at the start of the game. Whether you agree to negotiate with Carmen or not, you'll have the option to play a bonus POV scene with Markus and Glasha.

Send Markus to Woods: Same as above, but you have to choose to lay low at the start of the game and gather supplies from the woods.

Send Crow to Tavern: Crow must sneak out on this route, but you don't have to follow her, then tell Carmen you want Crow to whore herself out, and agree to Negotiate with Carmen. At the end of the day, Crow will ask if she can visit the tavern.

Tying up Crow and Make Love to Crow: Choose to gather supplies from Whitewood at the start of the game, then don't swap shifts with Glasha. When Carmen is talking about what to do with Crow in Day 2, don't send her out to whore. You should get both scenes.

Also, just like to thank everyone who's left us reviews. We love reading them, and it helps introduce more people to the game.

Edit: Also there's a new feature in 2.2.0 which allows players to give their save files a name. This should help you guys track your routes :) When you're on the save menu, just type in the save name at the top of the screen.

Thanks a lot for the walkthrough (I actually found all the routes myself in the end but the hints really helped). Really looking forward to the endings as I am curious as to how this can end and how every one might react. (Still jealous that Markus can have a romp with Glasha before the player). Definitely hope you make more games like this or even a direct sequel to this one.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks a lot for the walkthrough (I actually found all the routes myself in the end but the hints really helped). Really looking forward to the endings as I am curious as to how this can end and how every one might react. (Still jealous that Markus can have a romp with Glasha before the player). Definitely hope you make more games like this or even a direct sequel to this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I have not found any changes in singing the way.
I played passive. All the same.
I did not start from the beginning, I played with the old ones that I left on my computer
Generally build names are scene based, so 1.1.0 means it contains all of Day 1,
and also 1 additional concept scene from day 2
if thats true, then new things compared to 2.0.0 shouldnt be that much. for day 3 we gonna have to wait for 3.x.x

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
I'm getting a positive from my virus scan for file _ssl.so in \SanguineRose-2.2.0-pc\lib\linux-i686\lib\python2.7 and \SanguineRose-2.2.0-pc\lib\linux-x86_64\lib\python2.7

Anyone else get anything?

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Umm... I tried to search this thread for "hand" and then "drawn", but I didn't find the answer I want, so....
Does this game feature hand-drawn characters. From the look of the samples, it looks like hand drawn overlay of 3D models. Did I get that right? I guess I'm asking the @DuskyHallows. Regardless, it looks really impressive, but I'm also interested in the drawing approach academically. BTW, does F95 have a tag for hand-drawn? I've never seen it. I'd search for particular techniques and tools that were involved in a particular game as well like DAZ or Honey Select, etc. I think it would be useful to tag games like that, even insofar as mention Photoshop, etc. I'm making this way too long o_O

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
omg thank you dusky i finally got thoses last few images and they wer really good keep up the good work
Thanks!

Umm... I tried to search this thread for "hand" and then "drawn", but I didn't find the answer I want, so....
Does this game feature hand-drawn characters. From the look of the samples, it looks like hand drawn overlay of 3D models. Did I get that right? I guess I'm asking the @DuskyHallows. Regardless, it looks really impressive, but I'm also interested in the drawing approach academically. BTW, does F95 have a tag for hand-drawn? I've never seen it. I'd search for particular techniques and tools that were involved in a particular game as well like DAZ or Honey Select, etc. I think it would be useful to tag games like that, even insofar as mention Photoshop, etc. I'm making this way too long o_O
Duski is a bona fide digital artist. All the characters are digitally painted, or hand-drawn. Backgrounds are almost entirely painted, with some photobashing to save on time for random objects. She usually works from references she finds online or from imagination, but she sometimes saves on time by positioning models in the poses she wants, and then using the result as her reference, or even tracing the outline of the pose and then painting as standard from there. When we've been a little strapped for time this has resulted in one or two images looking a little DAZ-ish, but then when she has more time she goes back in and does little paintover jobs to fix anything she doesn't like. We've had a few people accuse her of putting filters over DAZ models or even real life models before though, which doesn't really make sense considering we've released sketches/comics/WIPS and you can see the style is consistent throughout :coldsweat:

I don't know about F95 having a hand-drawn tag or not but I do know Duski's preferred tool is Photoshop.

Reactions: Krull and UncleVT

bepri

Jul 27, 2017

Day One:

Day Two:

I must not be very smart, but I'm having a really hard time with that last hint. I've had the whole gallery already unlocked from the v2.0.0, but the new pictures under that hint just won't come up. Any help?

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I must not be very smart, but I'm having a really hard time with that last hint. I've had the whole gallery already unlocked from the v2.0.0, but the new pictures under that hint just won't come up. Any help?
What happens just before the end of Day 2 when you follow the guide? Does Crow come talk to Roman?

Reactions: Krull

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
What happens just before the end of Day 2 when you follow the guide? Does Crow come talk to Roman?
Towards the end of day one, Roman had the talk with Glasha about Merry the Blacksmith, then Crow came in and they talked about calling Roman "sir." After that, Crow snuck out to the tavern.

If this is wrong, what exactly am I supposed to be doing in regards to who takes shifts on day one when Glasha asks to go to the tavern?

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Towards the end of day one, Roman had the talk with Glasha about Merry the Blacksmith, then Crow came in and they talked about calling Roman "sir." After that, Crow snuck out to the tavern.

If this is wrong, what exactly am I supposed to be doing in regards to who takes shifts on day one when Glasha asks to go to the tavern?
That's right. During day 2, when Carmen asks what you should do with Crow, say you want to hear Carmen's ideas. Don't send Crow out to whore. You should unlock both of the new scenes towards the end of day 2.

Reactions: Krull

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
That's right. During day 2, when Carmen asks what you should do with Crow, say you want to hear Carmen's ideas. Don't send Crow out to whore. You should unlock both of the new scenes towards the end of day 2.

Hey sorry to bother you but i got to ask in the endings you have planned is there one where everyone gets a happy ending?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, definitely hope there is one ending where you end up with Glasha, she is my favorite character of the bunch.
Doubt that's happening from what's been said throughout.

Her and Roman have been friends for years so them ending up together probably won't be a thing.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes