SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I never thought I'd like an orc girl, but man... Crow is one of the cutest girls I've ever seen in such games! It's a shame that she looks a bit different in the scenes than she does in the sprite picture. And yeah, it's also a shame that the scenario is short too. I would certainly like a full-fledged romance just with her in a longer story.

Reactions: Chaos Defender

unknownguy14

Nov 11, 2020
Pretty well written game, it was fun to go through and see which choices led to all the different endings. And indeed, Crow is up there.

hu cares

Apr 3, 2020
I'm really not sure. I'm relatively confident there's no problems there on official builds or I'd know by now. If you provide information on what device you were using and how you were running it I could maybe provide some insight.
From the looks of things you were navigating menus while in a specific part of the opening scene that's coded slightly differently between PC and Android, so that could be playing a part, especially if you're using something like joiplay. The "Wait" that's producing the name error is a dialogue choice, not a variable, so my instinct is to say this is a bug being caused by the device than by anything in the code itself. Menu options shouldn't be producing errors like that, it's very basic Renpy.

That's all I can stab at without knowing more information.
I have the same error, and I'm playing on android using joiplay. It occurs right after I start and go through 3/4 dialogue boxes.

Can someone tell me how to fix it, or if it can even be fixed?

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
is there any sharing in this game? saw it on sale on steam and the green girl is getting fucked by two dudes
I don't remember this route, unless it's the bigger green girl, which is not a love interest, if i recall well (i played some years ago). You can have a MFF threesome with the smaller (and cuter) green girl if you go for the male subimissive route.

In any case, this one is a short but very well made game. I recommend to play it.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I don't remember this route, unless it's the bigger green girl, which is not a love interest, if i recall well (i played some years ago). You can have a MFF threesome with the smaller (and cuter) green girl if you go for the male subimissive route.

In any case, this one is a short but very well made game. I recommend to play it.
Ive looked thru steam screenshots and looks like the girls get fucked by other dudes

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes