Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
For anyone waiting on updates for our next game, I'm afraid that it's cancelled and that for the foreseeable future all of our projects are on hold. You can read more about it .

This might mean returning to Sanguine Rose at some point but nothing is set in stone right now.
Oh, bummer. You guys are good storytellers. I haven't read the link but i hope whatever it is you menage to be back on production again. I'll check the link by the way.

EDIT: Ok, i can see where you stand with the situation. Best wishes for the future and i hope you find other places to express your creativity.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
For anyone waiting on updates for our next game, I'm afraid that it's cancelled and that for the foreseeable future all of our projects are on hold. You can read more about it .

This might mean returning to Sanguine Rose at some point but nothing is set in stone right now.
That's a tough situation to be in and the choice is an understandable one, but you're both very talented, and I'm sure you'll find even more success with your respective future projects.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Siolu

Oct 23, 2020
View attachment 282416

Overview:
Sanguine Rose is an erotic visual novel set in a fantasy medieval world, developed by the artist Duski and the programmer Hallows. You play as Roman, a mercenary tasked with the capture and delivery of the enemy's High General, a woman named Carmen Valentine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-13
Release Date: 2021-06-24
Developer/Publisher: DuskyHallows | | | |
Censorship: None
Version: 4.1 Lost Chapters
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download
Win - Lin: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac (3.6): MEGA - - -
Android (3.6): MEGA - - -

Others: Walkthrough - Unlocked Gallery - CG v2.2.0: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1295113 View attachment 282431 View attachment 62491 View attachment 62492 View attachment 282432 View attachment 282433 View attachment 62493 View attachment 62494 View attachment 62495 View attachment 282438 View attachment 282430 View attachment 282434 View attachment 282439
One of the best I have played in the recent times.
Not some mindless eroge but actual witty and intelligent dialogues.
WoW.
Highly recommended game.
Also, I got the no one wins ending second time after the burning ending where Roman dies.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Alternate Gallery Unlock Sanguine Rose ***

This is one of the first few games I tried from this site a few years ago. Sad to hear what happened to the creators.
Finally got this on Steam since it is on sale and found it has new content over what I played all those years ago.

I wanted a gallery unlocker that does not overwrite my persistent file in the saves or alter the existing gallery screen code. So I made this alternate gallery unlocker mod. It will unlock all the galleries including Lost Chapters. Once unlocked the unlocker file can be deleted.

Best of luck to devs in their future endeavors.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes