vultron

May 19, 2018
Most of the choices in this game to me feel pointless as a great many of them lead to relatively similar outcomes so I don't feel like I actually made any choice at all.

Reactions: pingwin

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Most of the choices in this game to me feel pointless as a great many of them lead to relatively similar outcomes so I don't feel like I actually made any choice at all.
That's a really strange outlook. The game definitely gives you different results with choices - I had to choose *every* possible choice pattern to unlock the whole gallery. Not sure how you can say they have similar outcomes in that case.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Last update i've checked(2.0.0) i've got the feeling of image quality degradation :FeelsBadMan:, espesially in terms of detailing and post-processing, comparing to the images for first few versions(it's seen good in that scene, where mc lies in his green boots with Carmen). I really hope that it was just my feeling, not a tendency to make more images, while lowering their quality(cause art is the strongest side of this game so far)...

Reactions: kfy

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
I just tried this for the first time, and I must say that this game is top notch. This is by far one of the best games I have come across on F95zone. I look forward to the continuation. :D

cre8or

Sep 24, 2017
Gotta say, the art and writing here is top notch. Keeping a close eye on this one.

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
Can't seem to unlock the "Make love to Crow" scenes. Anyone managed these?
I got it. I think it happens when you choose to keep Crow as your plaything at the end of Day 1 instead of whoring her out, and then it triggers after the session with her and Carmen at the end of the day.

I personally am having problems figuring out how to have an argument with Carmen, and how to trigger the Night Shift scene.

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
I got it. I think it happens when you choose to keep Crow as your plaything at the end of Day 1 instead of whoring her out, and then it triggers after the session with her and Carmen at the end of the day.

I personally am having problems figuring out how to have an argument with Carmen, and how to trigger the Night Shift scene.
Could you go into further details? I don't think I've seen that particular path yet. Still trying to pick different choices everywhere to see what happens.

Edit: Got it. That took some very specific choices.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
I have not found any changes in singing the way.
I played passive. All the same.
I did not start from the beginning, I played with the old ones that I left on my computer

RPGman125

Jan 18, 2018
dusky is there a walkthrough im stuck on crow sneaking out and also being tied up its driving me insane pwease help me

PS. love the game keep it up <3

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes