MvK5

Jun 12, 2017
i have a question: Where do I find Honey? I looked everywhere even at the spot where the killer bee (murder needle) is supposed to be yet it's not there. It's making me lose it.
If I remeber well, so there was a signed tree (shining star or something like that) in the last part of bees wood.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Can I hide the text? Realy nice game(=

Edit: nevermind, taught I had tried the good old W, sooo... enlarge window?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This was a pretty good game that I played years ago. Is Scalegarden even still in the business? They always do something different with combat.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
let's see here, wanted to patch... audio.. game.exe... game... wait.. where is the graphic folder that I've been told about? which version did you guy downloaded from? is the english one already patch?

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
let's see here, wanted to patch... audio.. game.exe... game... wait.. where is the graphic folder that I've been told about? which version did you guy downloaded from? is the english one already patch?
Get the RPGM Decrypter from , run it, copy the contents of the folder "extract" to the main directory. Rename the game.rgssad to game.rgssad.backup or delete it . copy the patch contents to the graphics folder

Reactions: fey-arts

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
YES! thanks man.. I've been reading other site how the patch work.. then I saw file must be decrypted and been searching for it a while now.. thanks!

Reactions: Xand

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
So I downloaded the decensored sprites files by Disco and after reviewing the install.txt I notice that I don't have a graphics or pictures folder in the file I downloaded in the provided link.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
So I downloaded the decensored sprites files by Disco and after reviewing the install.txt I notice that I don't have a graphics or pictures folder in the file I downloaded in the provided link.
how to make uncesor i download but i dont have graphick
The answer to queries is just 2 posts above you. Please take the time to read through the thread or at least use the search bar on the top right.

Reactions: axelaen

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
for some reasons my computer just doesn't want anything from this game when i start the game is says the RGSS stoped working on launch and it needs to be closed im on windows 10 ... i did play Rhodress Fortress on this computer idk why it does that Only for this game

i did use the App Locale ... and the Japanese Rtp but to no avail really im clueless as to why the game just won't work

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
for some reasons my computer just doesn't want anything from this game when i start the game is says the RGSS stoped working on launch and it needs to be closed im on windows 10 ... i did play Rhodress Fortress on this computer idk why it does that Only for this game

i did use the App Locale ... and the Japanese Rtp but to no avail really im clueless as to why the game just won't work
oh found a way to fix it :D

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Unfortunately the MEGA link for the decensor is dead. Can someone please reupload it?
I second this, if we can get a re-upload please? Would be much appreciated.
Okay, if you go further along in the original ULMF post, you'll find a link for an updated patch where there is no pubic hair. Just so you know, this patch does not clean up all the mosaics, only some.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Okay, if you go further along in the original ULMF post, you'll find a link for an updated patch where there is no pubic hair. Just so you know, this patch does not clean up all the mosaics, only some.

Where in the graphics folder do you put the decensored files?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes