anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Man! oh I remember this game, I thought I had stopped playing it because of the old translation mixed with some gameplay. but now I remember that this game despite having such awesome scenes. it is grindy as fuck. lucky me now I know how to use the MV cheat menu. to help me lower the grindyness of the game. or skip some material gathering. also to use the no clip to avoid the outrageously labyrinthine maps.

just replaying it the horrible gameplay made me forget all the scenes, wich I am barely remembering as i go trough the maps.
  • killing enemies with a touch is quick but you have to heal trough the menu. and it becomes bothersome.
  • Yes your character can kill hundred of lesser creatures, it does not mean you literally have to kill 100 of them.
  • the previous 2 points make gathering materials a bit of a pain, I remeber making circuits on maps just to farm creatures and remember dropping the game when I got fed off.
IF this game had better lowered grind and more walk able maps. it would be 12/10, the story is the one that keeps it at 9/10 please save yourself some grind and cheat. you can always enable and disable as you go.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes