Mar 12, 2018
There was a translation, it was abandoned. This one is done from scratch.
Yeah, I remember that there was a translation in development, I thought that maybe it was finally complete until I saw that it was you who created the thread, lol. GPT-4 is still much better than the MTL we usually have instead of a real translation.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I am getting the archive flagged for virus but im assuming it's nothing since you all have played it already

I'm just not going to bypass it for now. will wait till it hopefully fixes itself

Update: i tried downloading from pixeldrain and it didn't flag it as infected. only the gofile one

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Synopsis suggests you can directly skip part 1 to play part 2 which is really good but what I want to know is that can I play part 2 without playing part 1? Like do I need to go through part 1 just to know who's who and what's going on?

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 3453072

Overview:
This RPG work was created with the concept of depicting the meeting with the heroine and nurturing their love, followed by a cuckolding event.
... Don't you get more excited by something dramatic?
Synopsis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2021-07-21
Developer: 8x40
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.2
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Patch:

View attachment 3453113 View attachment 3453116 View attachment 3453117 View attachment 3453119 View attachment 3453120 View attachment 3453121
View attachment 3453122 View attachment 3453124 View attachment 3453127 View attachment 3453128 View attachment 3453129 View attachment 3453118

Hey, thanks for this port from japanese and the several others i saw you do, even if they were with Chat GPT, that doesn't mean you didn't do anything, it's still an effort and Chat GPT does a fairly decent job of translating, plus you spend time fixing bugs afterwards and everything. Thanks! Looking forward to your future uploads!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yep this is that heavy ntr game with the happiest ending being a redemption ending. In that ending there are two branches, either forgave her or not. While CG wise it is good, the story is not for beginners in this genre.

Reactions: bloodcookie

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Seems like something bugged, over 1k curse/corruption, all side character endings done but I can't trigger the third ritual or open memory 8 and 9. The prompt in the menu just says to gather more magic power. Not sure why I'm bothering, game is kinda cookie cutter, but I've wasted this much time on it I may as well see if the true ending is worth it.

EDIT: Ended up turning on the switches with a save editor, if anyone else has the same bug it's switches 258 and 259.

Last edited:

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
this is a re-upload iam sure, did the last thread get taken down, i played this like 2/3 years ago from this site

Edit: yep it is indeed a re-upload iam assuming with just better translation, wouldnt it have been better to post this onto the original thread

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gervid

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
this is a re-upload iam sure, did the last thread get taken down, i played this like 2/3 years ago from this site

Edit: yep it is indeed a re-upload iam assuming with just better translation, wouldnt it have been better to post this onto the original thread
Yea I was thinking the same. The CG where the girl winks is unforgettable.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Go find me the OG thread then lol. This was never uploaded to Games or if it was, was removed at some point. The only 2 threads it had was in 'Translation' and 'Game Requests'.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I’m asking for the second time, thanks for the first answer (no), Do I need to install a patch on top of the game or is the game already playable and no patches are needed?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Is this game like Thug Hero party or something like that? I got PTSD from playing that game. Is it heavy ntr like that game?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Is this game like Thug Hero party or something like that? I got PTSD from playing that game. Is it heavy ntr like that game?
Similar except it's more wholesome and has good ending. Only complaint I have for this game is combat is very basic when it comes to planning out your attacks, I.E Using ability to give multiple attacks per turn as Kru then doing normal attacks till TP full and letting loose special. That's only thing needed. Uma fighting style is just use cure when posioned and heal her or Kru whenever injuired badly otherwise normal attacks.

Now about the game it's self is really really good, alot of gut punchs the likes of thug hero party have with MC and player feeling despair. All in all Kru the main character is terrific protagonist to play as. Then Uma a great heroine as well.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Similar except it's more wholesome and has good ending. Only complaint I have for this game is combat is very basic when it comes to planning out your attacks, I.E Using ability to give multiple attacks per turn as Kru then doing normal attacks till TP full and letting loose special. That's only thing needed. Uma fighting style is just use cure when posioned and heal her or Kru whenever injuired badly otherwise normal attacks.

Now about the game it's self is really really good, alot of gut punchs the likes of thug hero party have with MC and player feeling despair. All in all Kru the main character is terrific protagonist to play as. Then Uma a great heroine as well.
I see, thanks for answering. Might worth a try, then. I just hate type of male protagonist game that went too far. Like, everything around the protagonist is cuckable, his mom, his sister, his childhood friend, his bro/trap, his grandma, his everything......

I feel like it rips apart my soul bit by bit the longer i play the game, draining my energy.

Reactions: Desenra

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
Go find me the OG thread then lol. This was never uploaded to Games or if it was, was removed at some point. The only 2 threads it had was in 'Translation' and 'Game Requests'.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sanctuary-of-promise-and-contract-even-if-im-cuckolded-final-8x40.100550/

this is the thread I was referring to, my mistake if it's not the right one

edit: it was most likely removed from games? It could be that because I only use the latest updates tabs to look for games.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes