Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Well maybe they are that super lazy that they don't even want to unlock it in game :LOL:
I mean and this isn't applicable to this game, but I personally have a fetish for stat screens especially for games where there's visible changes as the heroine gets used such as Violated Heroine or any of the Avantegarde games. Typically dev included gallery unlocks do nothing for this (worse even player uploaded saved often times are hacked saves that are literal 30 seconds into the run), and you might say cheat tool the save to get it, but a lot of these stat screens break hard if you try to manipulate them. I still remember there was a game I completely bricked my save just increasing pussy value to it's cap, opening the menu would flat crash the game even after I reverted it to it's previous value.

DrMilkCow

Aug 18, 2022
Is the game supposed to end after the first half? Or was I supposed to do something to get to the NTR part?

DrMilkCow

Aug 18, 2022
how you can finish the first with gameover??? teach me, please
I just played the game normally and after they got married it was a game over. I literally didn’t do anything other than the main quests and some of the monster scenes.

DrMilkCow

Aug 18, 2022
no, problably that you got one of the bad ends in the first half
I got a very good ending though, the MC beat the kingdom and got married to the girl and they lived together forever. (Technically a bad ending for me though bc that’s not what I wanted lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: Rozenn

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I got a very good ending though, the MC beat the kingdom and got married to the girl and they lived together forever. (Technically a bad ending for me though bc that’s not what I wanted lmao)
but how you not play from the second part??? the game give you choice to play from umi story, you see it, right???

DrMilkCow

Aug 18, 2022
but how you not play from the second part??? the game give you choice to play from umi story, you see it, right???
Yes, once I create a new game I get that option. But in the save I have it doesn’t continue to the second part. I get a “good” ending and it’s over.

EroHp

Aug 24, 2020
Yooooo... the prolog is harsh
I- i love NTR but yooo it hurt :cry::cry:
it's so dramatic i love the music it makess moree feels! and despaiirrr!! ~ Niceee

Reactions: bucefala

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
This RPG work was created with the concept of depicting the meeting with the heroine and nurturing their love, followed by a cuckolding event.
... Don't you get more excited by something dramatic?
Something dramatic... No, it doesn’t excite...
But I’m interested in Anal, Sleeping, Rape and all that...
But the cuckold’s love story is not at all interesting to me...
Well, we’ll see...

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The NTR part is tragic and utterly disgusting. The only NTR I like is the one where the person getting cucked or the person getting violated is an asshole and completely deserve it. Example is Encode Encore. So, I f*cking hate Thug Hero Party and also this game.

Reactions: Erelah

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The NTR part is tragic and utterly disgusting. The only NTR I like is the one where the person getting cucked or the person getting violated is an asshole and completely deserve it. Example is Encode Encore. So, I f*cking hate Thug Hero Party and also this game.
The scene with the wedding dress is so disgusting and heartbroke, I love this game for it.

• Haha
Reactions: EroHp
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes