Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
I imagine it would be too much to port it to MV or MZ. My zoomer brain can't stand not being able to hold enter for whole sequences to speed up.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I imagine it would be too much to port it to MV or MZ. My zoomer brain can't stand not being able to hold enter for whole sequences to speed up.
Yeah, it would require a lot of work to port it to MV/MZ (JavaScript) due to the code being written in Ruby, it's not worth the hassle.

About speeding up the dialogue, you will be able to do so with the mod, I've added skip text functionality to the message window by pressing SHIFT, it will automatically speed up all subsequent dialogues, also, you can toggle the message window visibility status (show/hide) by pressing S key in case you want the see the CGs clearly.

I'm currently working on a options menu overhaul, removing the v0.1 options menu, this one is kind of similar to the options menu you can find in MV/MZ games, you will be able to tweak any configuration (that I allow) inside this menu, currently being developed as you can see in the screenshot.

This new menu allows me to create options easily, insert them in categories and sort them manually, something that was impossible with the old options menu.

Also the menu is prepared to have any number of options, so I won't have to modify the script if I want to add a new one later in the development, unlike the old options menu, that was a NIGHTMARE to modify and insert a new option in it, believe me.

1698516292096.png

You will also be able to resize the game window, the only thing that comes to mind that the mod doesn't have unlike other MV/MZ games, is mouse support and better game art resolution, but they are way more complex that these other things and, in my opinion not that worth to do.

Last edited:

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Thank you for replying tygct, i was in need to hear from you :)
Very thoughtful of you to prepare the menu in a way to avoid a mess later on.
Hope you are doing good :)

*edit: Okay i remenbered i had a question to make.
Are there any plans for Sana's Mother?

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you for replying tygct, i was in need to hear from you :)
Very thoughtful of you to prepare the menu in a way to avoid a mess later on.
Hope you are doing good :)

*edit: Okay i remenbered i had a question to make.
Are there any plans for Sana's Mother?
Thanks I'm doing good, I have a few things planned for Sana's mother, I want to change her dialogues and her abrupt appearance in the game's story, because for some reason she is nowhere to be found at the beginning of the game, I want her to appear since the beginning, also since she is the one in charge of Sana's babies, I gotta make compatible the kids spawning in her house so it takes the actual data from the pregnancy system, after all of this is done, I will consider expanding her character with more scenes

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks I'm doing good, I have a few things planned for Sana's mother, I want to change her dialogues and her abrupt appearance in the game's story, because for some reason she is nowhere to be found at the beginning of the game, I want her to appear since the beginning, also since she is the one in charge of Sana's babies, I gotta make compatible the kids spawning in her house so it takes the actual data from the pregnancy system, after all of this is done, I will consider expanding her character with more scenes
I'm so glad Sana's mom wasn't forgotten. Either way take it as easy as you want. It's amazing how many layers the Sana game end up having, it's been a colossal effort you've been making. Thank you once more.
2017f28c4a349252731718c556c91e16.gif

Jul 30, 2018
i notice the recent update in possible idea, i think that assistant job is a must imo, the window just open for Sana and that guy that use gun to establish some sort of relationship and make the NTR make sense.
but it just an idea right? i hope it came to reality :D

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
i notice the recent update in possible idea, i think that assistant job is a must imo, the window just open for Sana and that guy that use gun to establish some sort of relationship and make the NTR make sense.
but it just an idea right? i hope it came to reality :D
I have other things planned for that guy, that why I wrote "Not decided yet" along with the idea, but I like the idea of using that job to initiate the relationship, we will see how it turns out, it depends on how difficult it will be to implement the other jobs!

is the mega link working for anyone?
It should work, it does for me.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
How has the progress been going?
I've been working on implementing mkxp-z on the mod and now it is finally integrated, now I'm working on refactoring some parts of the mod code so it will work with mkxp-z since it has some overlapping parts I did before (like the keyboard input and screen resizer scripts for example)

With mkxp-z implemented, the mod will have features of current games made in RPG Maker MV, such as free screen resizing (so there won't be fixed window sizes no more), maximizing the game window, smooth scaling, etc.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
As for me ive been working on making the Sana CGs look even more obscene like making her body look more curvaceous and thicker
I dont wanna show off to much for spoilers
View attachment 3258210 View attachment 3258213
Good. Now then. A size that big for prey, needs even bigger bulls. Hurr hurr.

Seriously. It is good to see someone is continuing this. Good job and good luck! I will be paying attention closely on this thread. Best regards!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes