Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
Cool, I like the upgraded art. Gonna make any other modifications to characters or like a body writing version of Sana or may uncensored version? Not sure if removing the mosaics would be too much work, just curious.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I kinda forgot about this mod last year, but (and pardon if I'm being rude), was there any progress since 2021?

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I kinda forgot about this mod last year, but (and pardon if I'm being rude), was there any progress since 2021?
Hey! no worries, a lot of time has passed and the conversations about features are all over the place on the thread, about the mod, pretty much the whole thing has been/it's being rewritten for v0.2, v0.1 was something like a "proof of concept" thing.

You can check it out the trello board ("In Progress" and "Test Releases" tables) for more info about the v0.2, also the art is getting an overhaul by Its_Dat_Boi_Ryuna, as well as new art will be added by v1.0 release.

I still have to update the sex framework related cards of the trello board with the new features and move some of them to other cards (for example: the auto-fuck feature that will be an addon), also I have a feeling that the differences between v0.1 and v0.2 about the sex framework are not very clear right now... so I think I will use your post to kind of post the highlights of v0.2's framework against v0.1
  • A new sex framework, ditching the basic "framework" within v0.1
    • Framework allows any artist to create animations and import them into the game easily (kind of an "animation loader")
      • v0.1 only allowed to overwrite animations that exists already in the game
      • All animations has a JSON file that configures the animation
      • Game won't ever crash if an animation is invalid, unlike v0.1, it will just ignore that animation and move on
    • Animations are all created and loaded into a cache during game start now
      • In v0.1 animations are loaded on runtime provoking FPS drops and freezes, v0.2 fixes this using the animation cache
    • Animation can play any supported sound file at certain frames of the animation playback
      • This removes the same scripted sound files that v0.1 always uses to play for a sex scene
    • Any animation can be categorized, tagged and contextualised
      • In v0.1, animation does not have a category or tags
    • Animation now has 'slot' positions that actors can occupy
      • In v0.1 actors must be inserted in pairs manually into the sex scene, now slots are auto. assigned for actors
      • Slots will be limited by the actor's gender and some special restriction
    • Any actor can climax independently during a sex scene
      • In v0.1, all actors (givers or receivers) are forced to climax at the same time.
    • Sex scene concurrency
      • In v0.1 the game cannot instance more than two sex scenes at the same time, this is solved in v0.2
    • Add/Remove actors at any time
      • In v0.1 actors cannot be added/removed once the sex scene starts
    • All actors are tracked within the sex scene and their history is recorded to easily process the results later
      • This involves anything from a slot change to climax events or any other type of event created by an addon
      • In v0.1 this does not exists and changes to an actor's sex diary must be done manually for each stat tracked
    • Cum outside/Inside choice
      • In v0.1, you are always forced to either cum outside or inside, in v0.2 you are freely to choose any climax animation and cum outside or inside independently of the current animation playing.
    • Allows addons to be created to expand it using events generated by the mod, for now planned addons are:
      • Addon that allows relationship between actors change based on the sex scene results
      • Addon that improves the sex minigame by adding 'spots' at random speed values that maximizes the pleasure
      • Addon that creates UI bars on the screen showing the pleasure for each actor
      • Addon that removes invalid animations based on any item the actor is wearing
        • For example: in v0.1 the mod will display a vaginal animation even if the receiver actor is wearing a chastity device
      • An addon that shows overlays on top of the sex animation based on some conditions for each overlay
        • This can be used to show different face expressions dinamically, cum overlays or whatever
      • An addon that allows sex scenes actors to be caught in public
      • Addon that allows the user to perform actions during a sex scene
        • For example: kissing actions, spanking actions, breast fondle...
        • These actions will be displayed as cut-ins on the screen
      • An addon that performs swapping operations for both sex animations and actor
        • Actors can swap positions during a sex scene
        • Playing animation can be swapped into another valid animation
      • The dinamic dirty talk feature in v0.1 has been reworked and moved into an addon
      • Visual effects from v0.1 has been moved into an addon

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I'm glad i played Skyrim to be able to understand some things tygct explained.
Question, during sex will the scene end eventually even if no buttons are pressed or it will only end after the mini game of reaching orgasm finishes?

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I'm glad i played Skyrim to be able to understand some things tygct explained.
Question, during sex will the scene end eventually even if no buttons are pressed or it will only end after the mini game of reaching orgasm finishes?
That's something I'm currently deciding what would be the best way to do it, I'm open to receiving ideas on this, I think there are two likely ways to do this:
  • Common between the two modes:
    • An in-game menu will be available to manage all sex scenes created
    • Any actor can reach climax during the sex scene, without the need to select a climax animation
      • Sex scene won't be blocked when a climax happens
    • All actors will be influenced by their sex skill:
      • Sex skill determines how much time an actor (if they are the giver) can fuck at a fast pace
        • At lower values the actor won't last much time fucking at a fast pace and will have to slow down
    • All actors will generate body fluids based on the current amount of body fluids they have available in the used body part
      • For example, the more a male actor climax, the less the amount of semen will be generated.

• 1st mode: Limitless sex scene
    • Sex scenes will continue indefinitely until they are stopped by the user.
      • You kinda have full control of the sex scene this way
    • The climax limit here to end the sex scene is ignored, you can keep an actor on the sex scene as much as you want
      • An addon could be implemented that adds timed debuffs to any actor that participates on a sex scene when their climax limit reached
        • These debuffs will affect to the actor's battle stats, decreasing them.
          • These debuffs can be removed by sleeping
      • An addon could be added that boost the actor if their climax limit is reached but they have consumed an in-game item that allows them to keep having sex
    • Everytime a climax animation is selected, it will trigger a single climax event for all actors and keep the sex scene running

• 2nd mode: Limited sex scene (kind of the "mode" which v0.1 is based on)
    • Sex scene will end automatically once all givers actors climax limit is reached
      • Easier and cleaner version compared to the above
        • A climax animation will end the sex scene always
      • This climax limit will be calculated using each actor's sex skill and the number of times this actor climaxed on the same day (using the new Game Time System), basically: CLIMAX_LIMIT - CLIMAX_TIMES_TODAY
        • If the climax limit is negative or zero, the actor won't be able to participate in the sex scene
      • The addons explained above does not make sense in this mode since it does not allow having sex with the climax limit reached
I think I will go with the 1st mode, but I'm open to ideas.

Is there an estimate on the 0.2 test release date?
Not really to be honest, you can check the current progress in the Trello board but I can't give you an estimated time

any chance you can reverse back or forth with the new art?
Yes it isn't hard to do, technically you can overwrite the new art with the old files since files are not encrypted, it works for animations too, all images files must have the same name and extension, then you would be using the old art.

I can look into creating an optional package file containing the old art to extract and overwrite in one go but not for now, this may be done by v1.0 once the full version is released (added to Possible Ideas on the Trello board "Old Art Package")

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah i think the 1st mode: Limitless sex scene is more versatile, although i liked that option of the 2nd mode an actor can't participate in the scene if he reached the limit of climax in the same day. Maybe that would be specific to elderly man.

Okay a crazy idea that crossed my mind: There could be men that had smegma on their penises and Sana by being in contact with them could act angry with the man if she has low lewd levels but at a higher level she would lactate right way.

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah i think the 1st mode: Limitless sex scene is more versatile, although i liked that option of the 2nd mode an actor can't participate in the scene if he reached the limit of climax in the same day. Maybe that would be specific to elderly man.

Okay a crazy idea that crossed my mind: There could be men that had smegma on their penises and Sana by being in contact with them could act angry with the man if she has low lewd levels but at a higher level she would lactate right way.
Yea this is a good idea, I could make an alt for her standing cg where she squirts, while lactating would be for when she's still pregnant

tygct

Jun 6, 2017

You will still be able to decide whether a sex scene starts or not for both the MC and NPCs, this will be done to allow the player to have the game world to his or her liking, for example if you want everybody except the MC to maximize their sex skill you will have the option to deny every sex scene involving the MC and start all other sex scenes between NPCs, works otherwise too if you want the MC to be the only character with their sex skill maxed out, you will be able to roleplay it if you want old man to not participate in sex scenes.

what about a new light vers?
I do not have anything left to add to the light version, I do not want to put anything game-changing on the light version, only QoL features, if you have something else QoL-wise you want to see on the light version tell me, no worries!

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, just took a few days off of the sex framework and made support for other languages for the mod, this is something I would have done at some point before v1.0 so it does not hurt if I already made the basics to support translation.

As you can see on the video, translation works using a CSV file that stores the translation for each Text ID used within the game, chosen language is stored into the mod.ini file.

It will be capable of translating pretty much everything, from RPG Maker VX Ace database, common events, dialogues and even strings inside the mod scripts, so you can literally make a translation even without having RPG Maker VX Ace engine installed on your PC.

You will also be able to change language in-game without restarting the game using the in-game console and the options menu, and even change translation text on runtime as you can see at the end of the video (~1:20 at the CSV screen), I did this one specially because sometimes it is difficult to translate games made in RPG Maker because the translated text sticks out of the windows when they are longer than the original, so anyone can work on translating the game while testing it at the same time.

Most likely the mod will be released in two languages: English and Spanish, since I have written the stories and I control both languages, I can do it myself.

NOTE: Some text on the video have the translation missing since CSV file lacks of the appropiate text ID ($TEXT_ID), this is something I will be working on in the background while I develop the other aspects of the mod, by v1.0 release it will be 100% translated to spanish and all of the text IDs inside the CSV file.

Last edited:

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes