• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Epilogue scene is only for bad ending? I restarted my last save before final boss, got the good ending but the pentagram isn't on collection room.

And also you can never fully explore the princess' home castle except during epilogue?

I thought the game would be longer as there are still some unexplored building on the overworld, such as the red mansion northwest of 3rd town.

Florent75

Jun 13, 2020

Anyone knows how to re open the underground show? Or anyone knows how to get the key, at the right of the picture? Please, I am blocked :c

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
i just completed an (almost) 100% playthrough of this game, and i'm not gonna make an entire walkthrough, but if anyone has questions, i'll try to answer them as best i can.
DISCLAIMER: as far as i can tell, there is one scene that you must unlock at a certain time in the game and will not be able to unlock ever again. there is a scene at the harbor with the sailors that you can only get if you visit the harbor before you complete the main questline in socius. (this was the only scene i missed in my playthrough).
other than that, my general tip would be to talk to all npcs, and once you've finished the game and unlocked all the scenes available to you in your run, change each character's job and then go through all the towns and talk to the npcs again. there are a couple scenes where you have to be at a certain level, rather than a certain job, so i recommend moving on to each town as early as possible and talking to all of the npcs there before levelling up via tribute (although you can always go back to a lower level later, but if you don't know specifically what scene you're going for, that would require a lot of trial-and-error and guesswork or just talking to ALL npcs at ALL levels of ALL jobs, which would take forever).

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
i just completed an (almost) 100% playthrough of this game, and i'm not gonna make an entire walkthrough, but if anyone has questions, i'll try to answer them as best i can.
DISCLAIMER: as far as i can tell, there is one scene that you must unlock at a certain time in the game and will not be able to unlock ever again. there is a scene at the harbor with the sailors that you can only get if you visit the harbor before you complete the main questline in socius. (this was the only scene i missed in my playthrough).
other than that, my general tip would be to talk to all npcs, and once you've finished the game and unlocked all the scenes available to you in your run, change each character's job and then go through all the towns and talk to the npcs again. there are a couple scenes where you have to be at a certain level, rather than a certain job, so i recommend moving on to each town as early as possible and talking to all of the npcs there before levelling up via tribute (although you can always go back to a lower level later, but if you don't know specifically what scene you're going for, that would require a lot of trial-and-error and guesswork or just talking to ALL npcs at ALL levels of ALL jobs, which would take forever).
Do your girls stay virgin until main story ended?
Aside of elf girl which is already non-virgin from the start.

Leveling up via tribute? You mean "upgrading" the girls' clothing until their portraits are blushing in menu?

Scene at the harbor...before your first visit in Socious, right? And there will be H-scene if your girls are in lv3+ class.

Last edited:

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
Do your girls stay virgin until main story ended?
Aside of elf girl which is already non-virgin from the start.

Leveling up via tribute? You mean "upgrading" the girls' clothing until their portraits are blushing in menu?

Scene at the harbor...before your first visit in Socious, right? And there will be H-scene if your girls are in lv3+ class.
i didn't do a virgin run, no. as far as i can tell, though, there's no difference between a virgin and non-virgin run.
yes, when you gain power via tribute with the sex goddess, you get a clothing upgrade and go up several levels.
i think you can get the scene at the harbor up until you progress the questline in socius. once you've completed the main quest there, travelling to the harbor just allows you to travel across the water to invocation.
i hope this answers all of your questions.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
i didn't do a virgin run, no. as far as i can tell, though, there's no difference between a virgin and non-virgin run.
yes, when you gain power via tribute with the sex goddess, you get a clothing upgrade and go up several levels.
i think you can get the scene at the harbor up until you progress the questline in socius. once you've completed the main quest there, travelling to the harbor just allows you to travel across the water to invocation.
i hope this answers all of your questions.
I thought corruption level of each girl will affect whether you'll get good or bad ending.

Post-game event where you get to fully explore the princess' home town/castle, it's only if you got the bad ending? Since there's no post-game event for good ending, based on gallery room.

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
I thought corruption level of each girl will affect whether you'll get good or bad ending.

Post-game event where you get to fully explore the princess' home town/castle, it's only if you got the bad ending? Since there's no post-game event for good ending, based on gallery room.
ah, that may be true then. i got the good ending with all the girls at level 4 (aka lewdest version) but without having all potential h scenes unlocked. it also allowed me to see the bad ending, but i'm not sure if the reverse would be true (if you can see the good ending even if you got the bad ending). as for exploring the princess' home town and castle, yea, that's only available if you view the bad end through the pentagram in the recollection room (as far as i can tell, viewing the bad end through the pentagram in the demon castle only shows you the ending and doesn't allow you to explore further, but that might just be because i viewed the ending there and then entered the bad end later from the recollection room to explore).

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
ah, that may be true then. i got the good ending with all the girls at level 4 (aka lewdest version) but without having all potential h scenes unlocked. it also allowed me to see the bad ending, but i'm not sure if the reverse would be true (if you can see the good ending even if you got the bad ending). as for exploring the princess' home town and castle, yea, that's only available if you view the bad end through the pentagram in the recollection room (as far as i can tell, viewing the bad end through the pentagram in the demon castle only shows you the ending and doesn't allow you to explore further, but that might just be because i viewed the ending there and then entered the bad end later from the recollection room to explore).
BTW any other games that is like this?
Where you get to upgrade the girls' costumes to become lewder.
I can only think of this one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lulu-ennoi-sacred-suit-girls-v1-09-smallsqurriel.42276/

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
What about locked door in basement pub in Holy City.
Cannot seem to open.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
If you've already completed the quest there with rooting out the heretics, there's nothing left in the basement. You can't open the door.
So after getting the key from their hideout, instead of proceeding, you return to the basement? Sure there is additional scene if you talk to that ex-heroine.

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
So after getting the key from their hideout, instead of proceeding, you return to the basement? Sure there is additional scene if you talk to that ex-heroine.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you've already defeated the heretics and moved on to the next city, there is nothing left in the basement. There aren't any scenes for interacting with the leader of the city or anything.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
the keybinds for cancel aren't working, running game in japanese emulator on admin, game is on same drive as the rtp programs.
edit: if i minimize game to tray, it acts like the cancel buttons. but thats really annoying

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes