• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
what does minimal censorship mean? for me it kinda looks like mosaic according to the screenshots

GarNeko

May 19, 2019
Is there a way to make the game fullscreen? I've tried pressing F1 and setting it to launch in fullscreen. But it just lags when opening it and then opens in a small window. I might just be being dumb.

100creativity001

Jan 28, 2019
where do i get the missing files for this game?
it keeps showing that se/decision/3 is missing and shit
m getting this for many games now

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Is there a way to make the game fullscreen? I've tried pressing F1 and setting it to launch in fullscreen. But it just lags when opening it and then opens in a small window. I might just be being dumb.
alt+Enter for all Wolfsrpg games

Reactions: ronan333

Alexlogo

Mar 13, 2018
Am I the only one who's getting a lot of missing files in this? Like Audio/SE/Decision 3 and stuff like that.

ReddoNyokki

Feb 16, 2019
i downloaded the game trough workupload but some files are missing,
i can do something for an audio file or a font missing but a tileset? that's hard

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder why only the Japanese DLsite version of exists, and the English DLsite one doesn't exist?
Feels like I stumbled upon more than a couple of such games (which are not simply new)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I wonder why only the Japanese DLsite version of exists, and the English DLsite one doesn't exist?
Feels like I stumbled upon more than a couple of such games (which are not simply new)
Sorry for the late reply, but this is basically normal for devs who just don't care about English buyers and I don't mean in terms of translations but to even just set up an English page for them.

At least the way I understand DLsite just gives the option for devs to enable an English page alongside the Japanese one and all they need to do is fill out the info on that page themselves. They aren't even required to have a translated game.

So yeah. Lazy devs. That is all. Don't think too much of it. :D

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, but this is basically normal for devs who just don't care about English buyers and I don't mean in terms of translations but to even just set up an English page for them.

At least the way I understand DLsite just gives the option for devs to enable an English page alongside the Japanese one and all they need to do is fill out the info on that page themselves. They aren't even required to have a translated game.

So yeah. Lazy devs. That is all. Don't think too much of it. :D
Oh, okay.
Thanks for clearing that up!(y)

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes