Mataku

May 30, 2017
Can anyone post the screenshots for Salvation 2 from the clymenia blog?

I can't see them for some reason. Just seeing the tiny portraits but whenever I click on the article I get nothing.
If you want to see the images in the blog posts, you need to make an account and then follow the creator.
Although even then, some of the stuff can only be seen by people that are paying the monthly plans.

Corrodor

Jul 9, 2020
This game seems to be very buggy for me, from missing most of the Dark Elf girl's skills when in battle [she only has Cover even when I can see others in the menu], walking through the prison bars of Socius prison, and the voodoo key just making the locked door in the underground stage flicker its sprite with no text box popup but no actual opening either. Is there a way to fix this? I really wanna get into this but it's starting to annoy me

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to meet the "other dieties" that the goddes refers to when you level up edora to max lvl?

Someha

Sep 13, 2019
Wild guess: what does the abbreviation "RTP" mean to you?
Not a thing.

It's cool though I just installed the Japanese language pack because I noticed the file names were screwed up and figured it out.

May 16, 2019
Maybe I confuse this Game with a different one, but couldnt you level up a Skilltree, like Sylvia gets Magic Drain but after that Life Drain and other skills and Elements?
If so, how? I looked but coulnt find anything so maybe its the wrong Game

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There is a level of irony if the daughter of one of the Heroes that defeated the Demon King goes Evil herself or at the very least is influenced by dark forces connected to the Demon King.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes