• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
You win some, you lose some I guess. I can't stand variation set art but I do love myself some comic style stuff. So didn't care for sakimichan before. But picked up recently. W
Then your cup would be overflowing with how many artists have switched to this comic style stuff besides Saki and Zumi. Aromasensei for one.

May 28, 2022
Then your cup would be overflowing with how many artists have switched to this comic style stuff besides Saki and Zumi. Aromasensei for one.
Yep yep. I have set up a separate folder these artists so didn't remember the others. AlexanderDinh and Luminyu are also in my folder.

jiafei

Aug 25, 2020
I really miss when sakimichan makes a portrait or pinup of a characters without a comic pannel. The comic pannel is good but the art style... meh but she inspired me practicing digital art so yeahi do still support her

also any reason why she stopped making sfw and nsfw pinup, portrait and tutorials?

Reactions: CherryLady

irissloveUwU

Apr 29, 2023
I really miss when sakimichan makes a portrait or pinup of a characters without a comic pannel. The comic pannel is good but the art style... meh but she inspired me practicing digital art so yeahi do still support her

also any reason why she stopped making sfw and nsfw pinup, portrait and tutorials?
She stopped because she got tired and bored of it,so she tried something new,

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes