whitejeff12

Oct 31, 2020
Apparently to get previous terms you need to spend like $20 for one of the tiers which allows you to get a previous term by the first of the month

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Did somebody know where find patreon rewards? example
It's just funny cuz I know exactly where Sakimichan got the idea of drawing these male comics from. Especially the part where she separately added white, yellow, and black tone into the female protagonist's skin. (This idea once came from a greedy JJK-focused artist, who did everything they could to gain as many patrons as possible including being a drama queen/bullied victim, and adding non-canon skin colors like this, only to hook more money from random JJK fans who saw the pics).

Back in 2021-2022 when Sakimi started reducing her male art which makes good male arts becomes extremely rare, the cheap artist has just risen from Tiktok (the platfrom that was too new for male NSFW compared to Twitter) and easily gain a bunch of followers there. The anatomy and shading style from the mentioned artist was completely negligent trashes. It looked like an unfinised Sakimi's drawing. Being nothing compared to Sakimi's, but JJK male p*rn was just too rare at that time, so they become popular.

Sakimi should have knock out that artist by keep posting her true realistic male arts. Sadly instead, she chose to mimic that opportunist, and ends up with this 3-skin-tone JJK p*rn-manga, weekly for fangirls. There wasn't any fear about the A.I art. Sakimi is just enjoy that cheap office-comic style. I missed her era between 2017-2021 so much. Now it's just feel like she's not Sakimichan anymore.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes