Collection - Pinup - Sakimi Chan Collection [2023-12-15] [SakimiChan]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DarkMage73

Her artwork started out great, colorful and nice, the faces on the pictures were always, how can i say this, not in focus, but we lived with that but now its just a complete train wreck, not worth watching anymore, losing subs daily cause of her work. Now she's into comics and futa.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-06-16].

An artist who has shown that she can stay because of the quality of her work. Not for nothing, one of the best currently, since its positive aspects ultimately outweigh the negatives, thus making it someone recognized.

Positive things:
    + Resolution, everything above 1080 at 4k.
    + His style, combining the smooth with the detailed.
    + Good effects on the environment, such as luminosity, particles, water, etc.
    + Variety, not only characterized by making straight NSFW art, but also gay/lesbian.
    + The hair, the face and the play between light and shadow on the skin, the best of his art.
    + Final weight per image more than acceptable (it will not even reach 10 MB despite being Full HD or 4k).
    + Evolution in the artistic section, what started as regular SFW art, ended up being NSFW and more high quality.
    + It offers the steps, videos of the process and tutorial, PSD's and sometimes animations by GIF or video of some of its arts.

Negative things:
    - Exaggerated body proportions (although it is his style).
    - Lack of variants, such as, different pubic hair, cum, total nudity, among others.
    - A strange blur in the faces (may be due to the eyelashes, but it gives the impression that the face is blurry).
    - No 4k wallpapers for computer :'( (That's a shame, since some arts are pretty good to show off in the background.)
    - Anatomical part of the knees a bit strange seen from the front. It looks like the neck of a bottle, going from fairly pronounced hips to skinny knees, which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that it looks kind of weird.

I recommend:
    · Support it on its official pages.
    · Uploaders, separate the art from PSDs, processes, steps and tutorial, because the latter usually make the packages so heavy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

Sakimichan is the first NSFW artist I've ever discovered and her art design ranges to semi-realistic art from various anime and video games.

She creates various artwork and it appeals for both genders:
    -Nude girls
    -Nude Guys
    -Lesbian
    -Gays
    -Straight

She also does video tutorials and help teach how to make art look semi realistic (However, I'm not a patreon supporter. So take what I said with a grain of salt).

The full SFW and NSFW art sets come in every month of the 5th-7th day as each art has it's variation: Full clothing, undergarments, and fully nude.

Personal opinion:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, Sakimichan is a fantastic artist and she One of the best NSFW artist out there. Up there (or better) with Logan Cure, Dandon Fuga, Sciamano 240, Alexander Dinh and much more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tryitagain777

The artist is good. Her arts are good. Her characters are viral and trending. Her fans & her patrons here of course have all rights to discuss anything they want as long as they don't try to fight each other... Thank you :rolleyes:
  5. 4.00 star(s)

philtwo

Extremely elaborate work. Every picture is very busy so there's a lot to take in. I wish they would focus more on different variants per release instead of what feels like burning through as many characters as fast as possible.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Grumppybear

Love her work and I hope all of them + animated well show up here. Always say support the work you love, but when you can't. Something like this is nice.
    Not a big fan of her boys, but I understand the need for it at some time. I'm glad to have just the girls. Her voice acting is pretty good to.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rockingham

She has a creativity hand, do know how to make a pen drip to its paper and visualize in her mind before make a visual on those device. Just ike her experience she taught her self every day how to make seed a grow to a tree but right thing to do is how to pace yourself before make further changes in your creativity and that's what she does for the last 7+ years and stll coming..