Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Damn, this is one of the best saimin games ever. I played it long time ago with shitty ATLAS translation - glad it's finally gonna be available in decent English!
If only it wasn't so horribly censored... I know it's the silly japanese law but this one has really, really bad censorship, worse than most other japanese h-games.

Reactions: DarkDank

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It's still being worked on as far as I know, but Fuwanovel has been down for the past week or so. All three character routes currently have a translator working on them with WJHB, JustXuX and WaifusAndSyrup working on Rui, Maiya and Keika respectively.
Please keep us updated, especially when the game is completed, thanks!

Reactions: NootyNooty

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Damn, this is one of the best saimin games ever. I played it long time ago with shitty ATLAS translation - glad it's finally gonna be available in decent English!
If only it wasn't so horribly censored... I know it's the silly japanese law but this one has really, really bad censorship, worse than most other japanese h-games.
Soushinjutsu 3 would like to have a word...

Reactions: Ekcho666

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Soushinjutsu 3 would like to have a word...
The censorship? Yea, Soushinjutsu 2 and 3 were also horrible in that regard.
Really miss Studio Jyaren games... Their site is still up but no news and they havent released anything in ages.

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The censorship? Yea, Soushinjutsu 2 and 3 were also horrible in that regard.
Really miss Studio Jyaren games... Their site is still up but no news and they havent released anything in ages.
Censorship, yeah.
I miss Studio Jyaren a ton too. Saimin Yuugi and Enbu are written by the same guy, which is why we got some evolution and continuation of the plot.
But nothing will beat Soushinjutsu's like, 3 generations of mind control. Banging the girl you mind control rape conceived in the 2nd game, seeing Haruh grow up from 1 to Gaiden to 3 etc.
The art from 1-3 got steadily better too... wish Rei and Mobius kept that artist but nothing can be perfect.

Wish that series would get translated, as they and Yuugi are the GOAT imho, but that ordeal is way too much! So I'll have to stick with my MTL.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Hey any new updates on this? Tried joining the translation discord but invitation was invalid and seems like quite some time since last update on this :(

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hey any new updates on this? Tried joining the translation discord but invitation was invalid and seems like quite some time since last update on this :(
1. This isn't a paid project, people do it in their free time.
2. The game is quite big. The chapter I'm working has like 8k lines of text. And this is 1 chapter out of 10.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
1. This isn't a paid project, people do it in their free time.
2. The game is quite big. The chapter I'm working has like 8k lines of text. And this is 1 chapter out of 10.
Ooof, yeah the game is pretty heavy in terms of dialogue, was more than anything curious if there was any movement recently, even something like "someone posted is half way for a chapter in translation".
Anyway, didnt mean to sound rude, is just the game is great and like many others would love to be able to fully enjoy it on english. While i dont know japanese in anyway competent capacity that would likely help, i would still be willing to help with something, idk orthography and grammar perhaps? formatting? idk exactly in what ways i can help as a bit of an outsider without translation knowledge here

Reactions: JustXuX

jujutodis

Aug 8, 2021
they update 2 scenarios of rui's route check it out-

Last edited:
Reactions: Amegica

creedpj

Nov 9, 2022
they update 2 scenarios of rui's route check it out-
Did you use the arc_conv to create the data pack or something else? I was able to generate the output.pack but not seeing any updates

NootyNooty

Aug 21, 2020
Did you use the arc_conv to create the data pack or something else? I was able to generate the output.pack but not seeing any updates
I've updated the main post with the new scenes.

But if you would like to do it yourself, before using arc_conv go into data6.pack > scenario > 本編, and delete everything but the rui scenes and the japanese one at the bottom. Then create the output.pack, rename it to data9.pack and move it to GameData. This will allow you to update the rui scenes without affecting the others.

MalloryMc314

Nov 6, 2022
I look forward to the completion of this project. I hope that similar progress can be made on Saimin Yuugi’s sequel, Saimin Embu, once Saimin Yuugi is translated. However, the main translator carrying Saimin Yuugi, WJHB, may not continue with Saimin Enbu. I respect her decision, whatever it may be. I just want to bring attention to Saimin Enbu too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaiminYuugi-2023.08.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​