Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I remember playing this with machine translated and dropped it later because it was story focused game. Glad this is getting the translation, I will come back after this is fully translated.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
No way, I thought Rui would be the one translated..
I should've checked the forum first, now I'm just blue-balling myself

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Half way all routes seems to lose their translation, or am i doing something wrong?

robstronk

Jun 3, 2017
Do you also know how to unlock all the album pictures? I got the secret ending but some of the album is still empty afterwards.
Last time I played it (a few years ago using textractor, it was painful but I really wanted to "test" this game) the pictures in the album unlock as you complete the story through the past, I think there are pictures that belong to the bad endings too.
If you don't get a single pciture in the album even after completing it it might be a bug in the version (I haven't played it yet, I was waiting for the weekend :p )

NootyNooty

Aug 21, 2020
Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This translation project looks really interesting. :)

Unfortunately, I can count my Japanese vocabulary on two hands, so I have nothing left but to hope that the translation will be completed.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This translation project looks really interesting. :)

Unfortunately, I can count my Japanese vocabulary on two hands, so I have nothing left but to hope that the translation will be completed.
As I said, the game looks very good but I won't touch it until I see that (Partial) removed from first post! I don't wanna ruin my experience! I just hope it's soon to be honest since the person who posted it posted it here rather than in Translation as WIP!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
One of my patrons requested this game to be translated.
It's great that it has a partial, I don't have to do this from the scratch.
I'll try to work with others and finish this translation.
Fan Translation btw.
Since this is a group project, the translation will be available from day 1.

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Misread original post thinking 2/3 routes were fully translated and 3rd was partial.. Got to the part that one route stops being translated and was about to start another.. will wait until it's done. Story is good enough and translation is actually in progress, so won't use machine translation.

Reactions: TheSpah

Vixal

May 18, 2018
Sorry for seeming a bit dumb here but, isnt the links provided on the post already at the latest version of the translation? or am i missing something here?
More of Rui's route have been translated and isn't included in current download links in OP.