Biofreeze119

Dec 26, 2021
No that's normal atm, the translation isn't finished.

If you want to patch it yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I keep trying to down the zip from the gitgud, but my computer's not letting me and flags that it has a virus everytime? Could it be I'm downloading the wrong zip? I'm trying to download it from it's main page from the source code option, or am I suppose to download a different zip? Sorry for the rudimentary question lol.

krumbot123

Jul 12, 2022
This is one of those game I've wanted to play for the longest time, but I kept putting it off because MTL wouldn't do the hypnosis justice. I'm looking forward to when it's done!

Reactions: 3Cloth4

NootyNooty

Aug 21, 2020
So I keep trying to down the zip from the gitgud, but my computer's not letting me and flags that it has a virus everytime? Could it be I'm downloading the wrong zip? I'm trying to download it from it's main page from the source code option, or am I suppose to download a different zip? Sorry for the rudimentary question lol.
All goods, sadly arc_conv.exe gets flagged as a trojan due to its nature. I've used it and so have the translators and its fine. Depending on your antivirus and browser, you should have the option to allow it.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Best of luck to the translation team, this is one of the best Hypnosis Games and well deserving of the effort it takes to translate.
Funnily enough this was one of the first eroge I played while learning Japanese and I thought it would never get a TL :KEK:
There's a lot of content in there since the story is a pretty slow burner, building up nicely during each route and having a pretty good side-route system that makes neat changes depending on which route you came from when playing multiple during a single playthrough.

Jun 1, 2022
Last time I played it (a few years ago using textractor, it was painful but I really wanted to "test" this game) the pictures in the album unlock as you complete the story through the past, I think there are pictures that belong to the bad endings too.
If you don't get a single pciture in the album even after completing it it might be a bug in the version (I haven't played it yet, I was waiting for the weekend :p )
Found out how to get the last pictures in the album... i think. Once you have gotten the secret ending and start a new run, you get a new option, choose it and you get a sequence from one of the girls perspective as they enter your home.

arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
nothing makes me more sad than playing this game and am enjoying it , then bam after english , japanese start showing , sigh can we get more translators to finish this project , this project has been getting translated for ages now , please finish it , THE game in this half translated state is just teasing us lonely people .

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Would you please FUCK OFF with the partial shit posts?? I played it without knowing it was partial so my surprise when i saw japanese letters after playing 2H the damn game was so damn ANGRY...DONT UPLOAD SHIT PLEASE, if a fucking game isn't properly translated, DON'T POST IT FUCK I WAS ENJOYING THE GAME

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
*Sigh* BaasB
Really sorry to bother you BassB but is it possible to move a topic from the Gaming Section to the Translation Section please? Just to avoid outbursts in the near future... thanks a lot.

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
Since this game seems interesting, I was wondering why there were no reviews. Then I saw it's only partially translated and immediately understood. :)

All the best to the translation team, hope they can finish it soon.

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Whoa, so it's finally translated? I've finished it with textractor but I'm willing to play it again~