Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1653697793114.jpeg

Overview:
Sacred/Profane is an erotic visual novel about a young woman named,
Sophie and her obsession with BDSM and public nudity.
All her life, Sophie's been worried she'll be outed and shunned by her evangelical community for her perverse passions.
But when a mysterious woman offers her the chance to satisfy her sexual desires,
Sophie will need to make the toughest choice she's ever faced.
Will she indulge her bisexuality and love of BDSM,
sealing her fate as a deviant and pariah in the eyes of her community?
Or will she give it all up and reluctantly accept the social stability of a traditional relationship?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-28
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: Midnight Arrow - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
MAC*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ev cold_open rear.jpg ev issues 10 belly.jpg ev issues 07 closeup.jpg ev bondage city together.jpg ev bondage 04 under_tits.jpg ev bondage 03 vibing.jpg ev cold_open master.jpg ev bondage 16 surging.jpg ev bondage 22 facetime.jpg ev issues 02 desk.jpg ev issues 01 laptop.jpg ev bondage 02 vibing.jpg ev issues 10 falling_down.jpg ev bondage grunge 8.jpg ev issues 14 falling_down.jpg ev cold_open closeup.jpg ev bondage 09 hovering.jpg ev issues 24 distress_wide.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
FINALLY some male dom that looks like it has good graphics! All too often it feels like all the stuff with the good tags are using graphics packs from a decade ago, what's up with that?

Very excited to check this one out.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
aw mann seeing girls being humililate like that make me wanna broke that girl, but after seeing its fempro im thinking again twice,
at least theres also femdom f/f or f/f/m the mc being completely submasive to girl/man

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MoolaMoona1

DasRabe

Aug 20, 2021
wow, nice, i have had experience in bdsm (d/s) for several years and have to say, well done so far, wow, just wow

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
Mac version? or if someone can point me to a guide to convert to mac using renply sdk that would be dooope because im stupid

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sacred/Profane is a visual novel about a young woman whose lust for BDSM brings her into conflict with her religious upbringing.
...her soul to the abyss, her flesh for us... :devilish:

Grandma: "Honey, I know you're busy right now, but have you seen where my clothespins are?"

Girl: "Oh Yesss!, I... I mean... I took a couple to save my hot cheetos."

1858149_ev_bondage_04_under_tits.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was alright. A little over the top dramatic and wordy, but not too bad.

But I get it. You're an atheist. I don't care what religion people are, but can we move on without all the preaching? Sorry but that just got really annoying rather quickly. The constant religion bashing and talking about religion and all the people and just all of it, over and over again. It's just a bit too much.

But overall, it's decent if you're into this content. Just as I mentioned before, it's very wordy and a lot of religion bashing and talk. But hey, if that's your thing then more power to ya. Just not for me is all. Thanks regardless and best of luck with your project. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes