LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
Install the font. But I didn't have it and had no such problem.
Okay so the game opens now, was playing something else so I didn't try to actually play the game, but now that I try, moving up, down, or pressing enter in the main menu gives me this error:
when using up or down
"ファイル Audio/SE/Cursor がみつかりません。"
"file Audio/SE/Cursor cannot be found."
when pressing enter
"ファイル Audio/SE/Decision1 がみつかりません"
"File Audio/SE/Decision1 cannot be found."
and crashes.

I downloaded from both the Mega and Mediafire link in case one of the uploads were corrupted or something but both had the same problem?
Is there perhaps a soft requirement, like download a certain version of RPGM required?

Last edited:

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Okay so the game opens now, was playing something else so I didn't try to actually play the game, but now that I try, moving up, down, or pressing enter in the main menu gives me this error:
when using up or down
"ファイル Audio/SE/Cursor がみつかりません。"
"file Audio/SE/Cursor cannot be found."
when pressing enter
"ファイル Audio/SE/Decision1 がみつかりません"
"File Audio/SE/Decision1 cannot be found."
and crashes.

I downloaded from both the Mega and Mediafire link in case one of the uploads were corrupted or something but both had the same problem?
Is there perhaps a soft requirement, like download a certain version of RPGM required?
I searched for these paths on my pc and sometimes they are inside the games, but they are also in rtps.
Try to install all 3 rtp from here (or only the one that this game runs on, idk which) https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/

Reactions: LeviMuffins

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm getting the same error as some other people, I have the RTP installed, I changed my system language to Japanese, and I've run the game as administrator, and still getting the error

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Screenshot_20210212-204807.png
is it possible to defeat them? i always die and i can't defeat both

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I'm using locale emulator to play this game and keeps saying RTP not found anyone know why?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Are there no sex stats whatsoever in this game? I personally really enjoy keeping track.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
It's been a year since I played this game and no one has posted the updated version here vver2.01

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
How do you get the bikini again? I forgot how I got it last time.

oh dw found it in shop where blacksmith is.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Slot 1: New game+/Recollection room (Based on Slot 4)
Slot 2: Final boss (Knight Route)
Slot 3: Final boss (Church Route)
Slot 4: Final boss (Believer Route)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hecknuts and CDM
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes