RPGM - Completed - Sacred Eyes [Enuemu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

This item is as average as they go.

Fine art and decent enough translation.
    The rest is garbage.
    I recommend skipping combat by means of save editing, you will spare yourself a lot of pain in the ass and time that way. May want to grab Sizer before playing to enlarge game window.

Also expect ugly bastards.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

myjammies

Sacred Eyes has a lot going for it. There's a complex story (for hentai games, I mean) that requires approximately two playthroughs to get through. Since I'm a one and done kinda guy, I didn't really play again but I could see the story branching out. There are a couple of different sort of scenes that are visually and thematically appealing. However, the game is severely let down by its combat and the lack of waymarking for the scenes.

At the outset, Sacred Eyes just looks like your average female protagonist RPGM game. You fight boring and tedious combat. You walk around the map looking for scenes, you get some scenes when you lose etc. However, there's an added mechanic here of helping people to raise your faith level which results in specific scenes with the priest and the character growing stronger. Unfortunately, the character it never really strong enough. The battles, especially with bosses are an absolute chore and the kind of abilities and magic attacks you gain consume a lot of mana but don't really hurt the attackers much. Combat is as tedious as it is frequent and if you avoid combat, you appear before the bosses horribly underleveled. I managed to tough battles out by some clever play but it got deeply annoying.

The other thing the game suffers from is that it appears to be very linear but once you finish the game, you see there were several paths and scenes that you could have gotten but you had no idea how to get them. There's no signposting. Trying to explore the maps yields no specific benefits or results and you barely find anything. A lot of the stuff the blacksmith sells require excessive grinding and I never made a single one of the crafting things (which I usually love to do).

The scenes themselves are good enough. There's quite a few of them but the game never manages to convey the variety in scenes. All I knew was that there would be GOR (and a Game Over, what a dumb idea) and some things with the priest, at the bar and the festival. But apparently there were others littered around which I never knew because I interacted with those characters several times and got nothing. The game also isn't big on corruption keeping everything open from the start.

Nonetheless, it was a reasonable RPGM experience with decent art.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:D Turnbased combat RPG Game, with town exploring, mid battlefuck, H-events.
    The game has the corruption system, and invisible virgin status. :p
    About the battlefuck mechanic, There is a clothing damage, your clothes will get damage as your health point goes. the enemy can throw H-attacks and violate you. :sneaky:
    The game is pretty detailed and has pretty good amount variety of standing pictures and CGs. ;)
    You have to choose between two different type of endings. Because of it, you will miss some events. You can go for another round or tell the cat the password to unlock the gallery in the end. :LOL:
  4. 4.00 star(s)

akhulu

Pretty good game on it own without the H. The story is decent with plot twist. You need to play at least two playthroughs to get all endings. Art is nice but the combat maybe a bit grindy.

To be honest I don't think the game is outstanding but pretty sure it's underrated in this forum. You should give it a try.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

H.ERO

this game is surprisingly good but with few flaw, most H-scene is quite good, the story and combats are decent. no maze/puzzle. the music sometimes is the same and keep repeating even if your on facing enemy or having Sex so i turn off and listen to my own custom musics maybe this is a Bugs??, same monster but with different colors, the game is short i finish it around 5 hour+, few scene feel bad because that's stupid censor get it the way.

half of the Sex scene are with Monster like tentacle,slime,demons
    Please if your like it consider buy the game to supports the developer
    (sorry if my english are bad)