donz

Jun 19, 2018
I'm trying to do the quest for the priest he says to help people near the market and tavern but I searched the area and didn't find anyone to help can someone help me out?

budding nip

Jul 16, 2018
I'm trying to do the quest for the priest he says to help people near the market and tavern but I searched the area and didn't find anyone to help can someone help me out?
Go to the barracks, it is to the right of the church

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Game runs just fine but my "back" or "cancel" button doesn't work? ESC doesn't do anything, neither does 0 on Numpad. For some reason minimizing/maximizing the game window functions as "back" for me and that's just not gonna work out lol.

Anyone have any ideas? Really strange error. I've tried adjusting button configurations via F1 also and it isn't helping at all. :|

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm this game is origine from japan then why does the 3 screenshots have russian text in it and the op saying its translated in english

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
Could someone help me please? is giving this error and already tried to run as admin and did not work

W65

May 31, 2018
Could someone help me please? is giving this error and already tried to run as admin and did not work
Did you install the VX RTP? If you didn't, you need to do that for an RPG Maker VX game to work. If you did, then check the path to the game and make sure it doesn't have any garbage characters in it, like dots or whatever.

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "W65, post: 1458139, membro: 649889"] Você instalou o VX RTP? Se você não fez isso, você precisa fazer isso para um RPG Maker VX funcionar. Se você fez isso, verifique o caminho para o jogo e certifique-se de que ele não tenha nenhum caractere de lixo, como pontos ou algo assim. [/ QUOTE]

no caso do rpg maker eu tenho sim instalado e isso está funcionando, o do personagem de lixo eu não sei onde ele pode ser

Sep 29, 2017
Getting the same error. Can't find where the theoretical pathing error is, so I guess I just won't be playing this one.

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
I'm getting an error message that doesn't let me play the game:
"UmePlus Gothic フォントが見つかりません"
"UmePlus Gothic font cannot be found."

Any fixes?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes