YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
How to take off my clothes to be naked, because I don't see such a possibility anywhere and I can only change into other clothes using the wardrobe but I don't see a "remove" or "undress" option anywhere ?
I think the character sleeps naked, or maybe there was a shower where you undress. Sorry, I can't recall for sure, and I don't have the game installed right now :(

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I think the character sleeps naked, or maybe there was a shower where you undress. Sorry, I can't recall for sure, and I don't have the game installed right now :(
Unfortunately no, it doesn't matter if the MC goes to sleep, takes a shower/bath or the MC has sex, after each of these activities he always has his clothes on as if he had not undressed at all.
The only way around this I have found is to use the save editor and change the parameter which I found in the qsp file is called "slot" from a value of 1 when he is dressed to a value of 0 and then he is without clothes.
So to sum up, I have found a solution by editing the save, but I would like to know how to do it normally in the game without having to edit the save every time I need to, but even though I have spent several minutes trying to find out how to remove the clothes once they are on, I have not found it in the game.

Reactions: YuriiH

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Unfortunately no, it doesn't matter if the MC goes to sleep, takes a shower/bath or the MC has sex, after each of these activities he always has his clothes on as if he had not undressed at all.
The only way around this I have found is to use the save editor and change the parameter which I found in the qsp file is called "slot" from a value of 1 when he is dressed to a value of 0 and then he is without clothes.
So to sum up, I have found a solution by editing the save, but I would like to know how to do it normally in the game without having to edit the save every time I need to, but even though I have spent several minutes trying to find out how to remove the clothes once they are on, I have not found it in the game.
It's been a very long time so excuse me if i confuse it with other games. If you own a room, you should have a wardrobe option or something similar to switch equipment. Running around naked might not be allowed by the game itself other than specific events.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how many gay are there in this game?
i dont remember any gay content [ on M/F real-world route. ]. cannot be sure on how many content did i unlock . but it didnot feel like M/M content was implied (so it might be in imaginary world )

Last edited:

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
how many gay are there in this game? a single piece or is there a lot of gay subject in it
In Real World, I guess there was only a scene (glory hole), and maybe something else, but I don't remember watching those. It might have been tied to submissive development, but it was really hard to find, as in RW every male char scene is super-dominant.

In Another World, if I remember correctly, the gay routes and relationships are mainly tied to the M-something city (with a mine or factory; I've never fully finished most of the routes there, so I don't remember).
HOWEVER:
1) as in CoC if you loose, you can get banged regardless of your character's gender.
2) there are tons of Futa content in Tel Adre (Desert City) + forced Male to Female transformation + 1 relationship with a trap who may become a girl if you help them.
3) probably, there were one or two gay scenes with elves in the forest, but maybe it was in the initial version of this game, or a branch game...

Last edited:

Yarda

Jan 15, 2022
There are some plans to revive this for now, and to make an English version in Renpy, maybe I will participate

Reactions: YuriiH

Yarda

Jan 15, 2022
In Real World, I guess there was only a scene (glory hole), and maybe something else, but I don't remember watching those. It might have been tied to submissive development, but it was really hard to find, as in RW every male char scene is super-dominant.

In Another World, if I remember correctly, the gay routes and relationships are mainly tied to the M-something city (with a mine or factory; I've never fully finished most of the routes there, so I don't remember).
HOWEVER:
1) as in CoC if you loose, you can get banged regardless of your character's gender.
2) there are tons of Futa content in Tel Adre (Desert City) + forced Male to Female transformation + 1 relationship with a trap who may become a girl if you help them.
3) probably, there were one or two gay scenes with elves in the forest, but maybe it was in the initial version of this game, or a branch game...
It was some gay content, but a little, because generally Russians do not like this, probably will be more this stuff in the future English version.

Reactions: gizzy77

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I actually prefer the other world content in this. Is that from something else or is it original stuff? And is any of that being worked on?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I actually prefer the other world content in this. Is that from something else or is it original stuff? And is any of that being worked on?
The Other World, I think it started originally as a translation of CoC 1 with images and new battle system (there are demon bosses with exact name).
Then the devs introduced more stuff of their own.
Later, a branch game was formed that contained only The Other World, but abandoned too soon. (I don't think there was any EN translation of it)
Afterwards, someone else integrated quests and stories from 1-2 different games.
Even later, a new developer tried to revive the game, regorganized the code and also added new quest line.
Now it's in the abandoned state.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

StickyFinger

Nov 24, 2021
I remember this, weird game
all I remember in this game is prison
in which you inevitably get your ass torn, like really you have no hope
and there alot grind
it was fun

Edit i play it again, i think it not worth anymore, i give mini review

even though i know russian, the ui is still garbage, for example something i can learn it need 10 days, in 10 days i need leave place where i learn skill, click to tavern - home, click sleep, click eat, click shower, you need wait? Click again, and you cant wait more than 120 minutes so click again 5x times..

Last edited:

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
I remember this, weird game
all I remember in this game is prison
in which you inevitably get your ass torn, like really you have no hope
and there alot grind
it was fun

Edit i play it again, i think it not worth anymore, i give mini review

even though i know russian, the ui is still garbage, for example something i can learn it need 10 days, in 10 days i need leave place where i learn skill, click to tavern - home, click sleep, click eat, click shower, you need wait? Click again, and you cant wait more than 120 minutes so click again 5x times..
I cheated. It was the only way to play. To Much Grind. But the game was unic)

Reactions: DracoBorealis
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote