Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I have been inspired by Anon88's work on Evil and I've done a couple things here and there to Rubedo.

I'm sort of just meandering through content at the moment, adding a few QOL tweaks here and there but my main additions are a fort on the edge of the western road that's holding back the cult and Lena has a brother to help her on the farm.

Is there any content you guys would like to see added/changed?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Is there any content you guys would like to see added/changed?
To name a few:
  • Ending of the murder investigation in the Capital. Right now, if I remember correctly, it abrupts with getting into slavery, regardless your character can one-shot any creature on the map.
  • Another slavery dead-end if you're hired as a caravan guard or something in the Desert (Futa) City…
  • Expanded elves in the forest, preferably with more nature integration.
  • Rank advancement in the Magical College, preferably with multiple options on how to proceed: deceive/infiltrate/destroy/subdue/control/etc.
  • Gods/Demons main quests expansion.
Literally, every long quest has too many issues without proper and sufficient endings.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Literally, every long quest has too many issues without proper and sufficient endings.
Fix and finish the quests? Easy enough. I'm doing the starter quests right now.

Quite a bit is breaking, but I'm cutting the real life content from the game. Girl Life does that entire section just so much better while Rubedo can rest on the anime stuff.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ironically enough, the only completed and very complex questline starts in the Real World, goes through the whole Another World, and returns to the Real World. ))
Stefan has like 6 quests tied to him and all seem to be complete at first glance. The most complex one is turning your sister into a prostitute.

- - -

I'm sort of milling around various locations and not really focusing on anything at the moment. I have a few questions on content. I guess I'll eventually add all of them but I want to you know you guys want me to focus on.

- Inside the upgraded farm barn: (pick one)
* Robot girlfriend working on her mech
* Rapist Naga from tentacle cave lives in your barn
* Captured monsters from the Monduval Zoo quest for a personal zoo(About 60% done)
* Milking equipment from Milk Factory, stolen from COC(About 40% done atm)

- Misc:
* Do you wanna be able to fuck the Goddess(Its Palutena)
* Do you want the ability to craft gloryholes
* Do you want a bookstore in Avedon to contain lore and backstories. It might help with some quests
* Do you want a petstore in Avedon to buy animals, which will show up on your farm/house(or to sacrifice them)

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Stefan has like 6 quests tied to him and all seem to be complete at first glance. The most complex one is turning your sister into a prostitute.
In general, I didn't imply miniquests, there are plenty of these. I talked about questlines.
However, about Stefan, there may be something, but I think I played his questlines years ago in Russian, so I may not simply recall everything.
=================
About your proposals, it's not something that I should or may have a right to influence :)
These are your ideas, and I genuinely see nothing bad in them! The only thing is to beware of stretching too thin when you develop any storylines. In a sandbox game like this, it's always better to focus on one thing/story, and add more to it so that it becomes more interesting to play. Everything else may wait as it has waited for a decade or so.
So, if you have ideas on expanding a farm/house -- sure, please concentrate on it.

Just an idea about robot girlfriend, there is a lady in a Power Armor in the forest. She may probably help if asked nicely :)

P.S. I recalled one more thing... there was a branch version of this game in Russian, which focused on Another World (similarly to what you would like to do) and you could also start as an elf. However, it was too buggy and was never properly finished:

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, if you have ideas on expanding a farm/house -- sure, please concentrate on it.

Just an idea about robot girlfriend, there is a lady in a Power Armor in the forest. She may probably help if asked nicely :)

P.S. I recalled one more thing... there was a branch version of this game in Russian, which focused on Another World (similarly to what you would like to do) and you could also start as an elf. However, it was too buggy and was never properly finished:
Mega
* My way of working on this is to make a character, usually Vlad or Lena, and wander until I trigger the events so I can translate/tweak them. At the moment I've added the Factory from CoC, finished the Zoo quest, extended the futa cult questline, and tweaked the God quest.

* That's her. She just sits out in the woods doing nothing after you jump start her mech. I'll probably move her to the upgraded barn along with the cave naga you meet exactly once.

* I had something written here but I see they actually updated the menu system. I'll try use that if I can.

Reactions: YuriiH

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
* That's her. She just sits out in the woods doing nothing after you jump start her mech.
I don't quite remember, but I had a feeling that she was also tied to another global quests. Or it could be a quest in one of the branch versions...

P.S. Checked, and it was just several unique lines if you started in the Real World, but nothing more.

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Downloaded from MEGA and when i try to launch the game it says qsp.dll fmodexp.dll libvlc.dll was not found.
Seems it's missing those files.

Edit: Apparently copying those files from another QSP game i have fixed it.
Didn't think it would actually work, but at least it did.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017

- - -

I'm sort of milling around various locations and not really focusing on anything at the moment. I have a few questions on content. I guess I'll eventually add all of them but I want to you know you guys want me to focus on.

- Inside the upgraded farm barn: (pick one)
* Robot girlfriend working on her mech
* Rapist Naga from tentacle cave lives in your barn
* Captured monsters from the Monduval Zoo quest for a personal zoo(About 60% done)
* Milking equipment from Milk Factory, stolen from COC(About 40% done atm)

- Misc:
* Do you wanna be able to fuck the Goddess(Its Palutena)
* Do you want the ability to craft gloryholes
* Do you want a bookstore in Avedon to contain lore and backstories. It might help with some quests
* Do you want a petstore in Avedon to buy animals, which will show up on your farm/house(or to sacrifice them)
I can say that I'd love more milking content on the farms. I was rather disappointed when I found out the farms have slaves, and there's no way you can get/become a milk slave and keep/be a woman in a stall and milked for gems. And bred. You'd think a game like this would let you breed/get bred by bulls and give birth to minotaur you can sell or something.

Though pregnancy is... odd? At least, the only pregnancy I've seen are the eggs stuffed in you by spiders/bugs. Which sadly doesn't have any real content either.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can say that I'd love more milking content on the farms. I was rather disappointed when I found out the farms have slaves, and there's no way you can get/become a milk slave and keep/be a woman in a stall and milked for gems. And bred. You'd think a game like this would let you breed/get bred by bulls and give birth to minotaur you can sell or something.

Though pregnancy is... odd? At least, the only pregnancy I've seen are the eggs stuffed in you by spiders/bugs. Which sadly doesn't have any real content either.
I've gone off the deep end with this and have created my own game at this point. I just realized its been three months since I initially started as a mod, let me finish up a few early quests and I'll release it later today or Monday.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
I've gone off the deep end with this and have created my own game at this point. I just realized its been three months since I initially started as a mod, let me finish up a few early quests and I'll release it later today or Monday.
Oh. Well damn. Nice. That sounds pretty awesome honestly. This game was rough due to the machine translation, but was still rather hot. It's so rare to find a game where you can so casually go around and get so easily and constantly raped by big dicked futas, spiders, hellhounds, demons and such.
Looking forward to your release!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Oh. Well damn. Nice. That sounds pretty awesome honestly. This game was rough due to the machine translation, but was still rather hot. It's so rare to find a game where you can so casually go around and get so easily and constantly raped by big dicked futas, spiders, hellhounds, demons and such.
Looking forward to your release!
The prior code was a spaghetti mess of ETO, Girl Life, Destiny and Rubedo translated from Russian to English. I don`t have many of the things you mentioned ready yet.

Well, except for the spiders, I got those.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
The prior code was a spaghetti mess of ETO, Girl Life, Destiny and Rubedo translated from Russian to English. I don`t have many of the things you mentioned ready yet.

Well, except for the spiders, I got those.
Mmm, there's never enough games where you can get webbed up, dicked down, and filled with spider eggs. Oviposition is such an underappreciated kink.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Are you going to post in this channel, or it's own thread? I just realized I normally only ever look at the Latest Updates page ><

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Are you going to post in this channel, or it's own thread? I just realized I normally only ever look at the Latest Updates page ><
I'll make a new thread. I'm double checking things at the moment so I can release it in a state that doesn't lead to white screens for unfinished events.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote