• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed None RPG MAX volume that is violated by all the girls you meet! ~出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム!~ [B-bishop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Translator++ won't translate this for me.
If I recall correctly, I believe all the game's dialogue is inside a single file that Translator++ can't read. It's the reason this thread's been ip for so long. Before anyone can even start, someone has to figure out how to actually get the original text in the first place.

Reactions: Savec and TGIL

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, has someone noticed that you can just run this game through ?
For those not in the know, MTool is a cheat software for RPGMaker that has a translation tool built in that works similar to the Unity AutoTranslate plugins.
Since it extracts the Japanese text, translates it, and then inserts it into the game on the fly, there is no need for fancy file modifications.
Also, just like with the unity plugin, the translated text is stored as a .json file and as such can be easily modified/replaced with a proper translation.

TheLittleDeadGuy

Feb 12, 2019
So, has someone noticed that you can just run this game through ?
For those not in the know, MTool is a cheat software for RPGMaker that has a translation tool built in that works similar to the Unity AutoTranslate plugins.
Since it extracts the Japanese text, translates it, and then inserts it into the game on the fly, there is no need for fancy file modifications.
Also, just like with the unity plugin, the translated text is stored as a .json file and as such can be easily modified/replaced with a proper translation.
We know, but we want a PROPER translation and not a janky google translate level translation.

Reactions: ClownLolo666

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
We know, but we want a PROPER translation and not a janky google translate level translation.
Ok, but 1. It didn't seem like there was a way to MTL it and 2. Apparently, the problem was that there was no way of actually getting the translated text back into the game which is solved by MTool.

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
Ok, but 1. It didn't seem like there was a way to MTL it and 2. Apparently, the problem was that there was no way of actually getting the translated text back into the game which is solved by MTool.
thx man for the suggestion. I didn't know this tool before.

Reactions: Cube-Chan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote