RPGM Completed None RPG MAX volume that is violated by all the girls you meet! ~出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム!~ [B-bishop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Roufas

May 19, 2018
This game is pure gold if you are into femdom, with my basic japanese I could enjoy it a lot, looking forward to a full translation.

D

Deleted member 2630045

And the next problem occurs. I was able to translate some of the UI. Now, I wanted to look into the dialog of the characters and translate their name. I hoped that the text were somewhere inside the common event, or map event where it usually is. But it's not. Inside the script tab, it looks like it's loading a external file called Bbtext.rvdata2 and this RPG Maker file contains every dialog. You can't open this file with the RPG maker engine. I tried to open with Notepad++ and I was able to see the dialog. But there were some syntax and unreadable text in between. And as soon as I edit the text the whole game crashes. Probably because it messes the string up.

I'm not an expert with RPG maker. And I hope someone can help me making this file readable outside the engine.

Reactions: Kensh1n3480

JebediahxD

Jul 31, 2019
Here, I was able to unpack it into YAML with a ruby gem called "rvpacker." No idea exactly what any of the variables or values mean, although a fair amount seems more or less self explanatory.

JebediahxD

Jul 31, 2019
Glad to help

As a small aside, I believe the file I uploaded is from version 1.0.2 (I did this a few weeks ago to make Anki cards with the dialogue). If you are using the latest version (1.0.3 according to dlsite), there is a tiny possibility that something goes wrong. All it would take is a diff of both unpacked 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 files to be certain whether or not something changed. If I had to guess though it's probably fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuuna5s
D

Deleted member 2630045

Some small progress is being made. It was more of a testing the last couple of days. UI, status info and some of the skills are done.
Editing YAML files seems also to work without a problem. I only have a single aesthetic issue, that I didn't figure out how to solve. It looks like that for some reason, if you use latin letters, the text format is going to break.

Ductface

Oct 11, 2020
Some small progress is being made. It was more of a testing the last couple of days. UI, status info and some of the skills are done.
Editing YAML files seems also to work without a problem. I only have a single aesthetic issue, that I didn't figure out how to solve. It looks like that for some reason, if you use latin letters, the text format is going to break.
Doing God's work, I tried translator++ but came across the issue with the dialog, have been using textractor and game2text for a deepl translation which has been decent but far from ideal having to run 3 separate programs and the translation having a lot of weird quirks

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How do we even play this game I'm stuck at the start of the game I can't do anything tried to press everything on my keyboard LOL :cool:

D

Deleted member 2630045

How do we even play this game I'm stuck at the start of the game I can't do anything tried to press everything on my keyboard LOL :cool:
You start inside the house where the 3 girls live. Just go to the 2F and let the 3 rape you. After that you should be able to save with the D key and be able to exit the house.

Xenx231

Dec 20, 2018
Doing God's work, I tried translator++ but came across the issue with the dialog, have been using textractor and game2text for a deepl translation which has been decent but far from ideal having to run 3 separate programs and the translation having a lot of weird quirks
Yeah I've been trying to see if translator++ would work, but it seems that it just outright fails to recognize the existence of the dialogue from text boxes that IS IN BBText, it's weird. It translates everything else fine though, rough as it is.

Xenx231

Dec 20, 2018
Yeah I've been trying to see if translator++ would work, but it seems that it just outright fails to recognize the existence of the dialogue from text boxes that IS IN BBText, it's weird. It translates everything else fine though, rough as it is.
Quick update, I think the reason Translator++ can't read the dialogue parts of Bbtext is that it reads the file as a .txt, so it can't recognize the rest of the file since everything else is hardcoded or scripted, which I don't think can be read in a normal .txt file (as seen below)

a1.JPG

My best guess as to why they did this is because of the fact they used a different font than the basic rpgmaker font, maybe used a plugin or something. I bring this up mainly because I don't know of any other H-RPGMaker games that have a "Fonts" folder. Take this with a grain of salt though, as I only have (little) experience with RPGMaker MV at most, and I'm not even sure if THAT has native font support or if that requires plugins. Or I could just be really stupid and I'm making completely incorrect and uneducated guesses, pick your poison on that one.

a2.JPG

D

Deleted member 2630045

Xenx231 Don't even bother working with Translator++
It is not able to read BBtext and custom script from the game. You have to use tool to make a readable file and edit it with an IDE. The majority of UI and dialogue is inside a custom script and I doubt Translator++ is able to pick it up. I think I have the solution about my problem with the text. Maybe if I change the font It's not going to break the text format. You also need to work with RPG maker engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sam_boom and Rand86

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
+1

I thought this game was unable to be translated. Its good to see someone else putting in the effort!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote