RPGM - Completed - None - RPG MAX volume that is violated by all the girls you meet! ~出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム!~ [B-bishop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

asmrgah

Fighting is unintrusive, progression is pleasurable and rewarding, generic NPCs've dialog, map is easy to navigate and pleasant to look at, there's a dedicated button to hide text, savescumming is not required, part of an unnecessary RPGM systems was cut (few devs do that), VA is glorious, artstyle is great and, holy cow, consistent, while the renders are plentiful.
    The only thing this game lacks is a spell to restore stamina IRL. ;)
    Some might say that the plot is trash but I disagree with that on the grounds of that it is clearly visible it wasn't really the goal of the development.
    See, if even the well edited MTL H-dialog is worth savouring and reading through, I've no doubts that, had B-bishop wanted to make a compelling story filled with memorable characters, they most certainly could achieve so with ease.
    Huge thanks for everyone involved.
    P.S.
    170-180 full-fledged H-scenes, ~16 voice actresses, and it took me ~9 hours of playtime to unlock all events while skipping almost all H-scenes of generic enemies.
    End game was a bit of a grind, but there's an ingame cheat system so it's nothing really.