Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV Unpacker

May 16, 2017
The latest Enigma Unpacker is at lifeinhex.com (it's up to as of when this was posted)
That just gets the normal RPGM game files outside of the Enigma zipped exe so the normal RPGM decryptors can do their thing.
The decryptor I like the best is located on (link is in the description, under "Installation"
It worked, thank you very much!

Harrycantwell710

Feb 28, 2021
Anyone know how to extract the packed .exe? I've been trying for a while and haven't had any luck. I've tried Python and I can't get that to work for some reason. Something about a Syntax error?
I didn't know and I still find this answer and it really unanswered

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Most mv games are not packed, you can find anything you need on the www folder
But sometimes there are only one big .exe that contains everything, for that you will need this, just open it, select the .exe and then you will have everything in a folder called %default folder%
I tend to get an OUT OF MEMORY when running this. (even though I have 32 Gig and loads of HD space...) Must be something to do with the size of the exe that im trying to extract. (1.7 gig).... ?

dadilolbup

Oct 22, 2017
The latest Enigma Unpacker is at lifeinhex.com (it's up to as of when this was posted)
That just gets the normal RPGM game files outside of the Enigma zipped exe so the normal RPGM decryptors can do their thing.
The decryptor I like the best is located on (link is in the description, under "Installation"
Thank you for this, really.

Phonegod

Mar 27, 2022
Alright this might not be the place to ask and I literally just found out about this tool so forgive me if I ask anything obvious
I'm trying to decrypt a mv game but there's only an exe file and a save folder in the www folder, no rpgmvp files or anything, i tried using enigma and it sorta works but only gives me mostly empty folders, any ideas?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I want to know how do you bypass the encryption checker? >:/
I unpacked the game.exe files (using Enigma) and then unpacked the encrypted files (using the RPG Maker MV Decrypter.jar).
When I go to play test the game this happens. XD

1659969922282.png

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
RPG Maker MV Is it possible to add downloaded RPGM games for translation?
If so, how can I use RPG Maker MV to load my downloaded RPGM game?