RPG Maker MV Repackaged Games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, thanks a lot for repacking the games firet of all, now, I don't know if it's me or joiplay or the repack but tried installing the Summer Memories repack (.rga file) and it won't install, keeps "extracting" the files. Also in pixeldrain the file is .rga but after download is .zip and has different size(I renamed it to .rga btw)

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
A major bug i found. This occurs on the August 30th True end/All girls path. The game functions well if you ask.

14daysofpleasure

Feb 7, 2023
A major bug i found. This occurs on the August 30th True end/All girls path. The game functions well if you ask.
Replying to this just for anyone that can't see the endings when using kin kun's joiplay version. If you move your save from kin kun's joiplay version (the save where you are about to get an ending and it shows the screenshot of uncaught error header is wrong undefined) to the windows version (the version where you can't click on Rio's laundry basket or go outside on joiplay) to see the endings yourself on joiplay. I don't know why using the windows version on joiplay only gives me 6 saves so this a heads up. I play the game on kin kun's joiplay version and then save when I'm about to get a ending and make a duplicate for it because I had an issue moving my save to the windows version and it ruined my save so I just made a duplicate in kin kun's version and moved the duplicate save to the windows version (e.g save 51 and save 52 would be the duplicates of the ending that's bugged in kin kun's, and I move whichever save to the windows version and then rename the save number to one of the 6 empty save slots i.e file(# of the bugged end sace from kin kun's version).rpgsave to file(# either 1 through 6 in windows version).rpgsave then close joiplay and reopen to see if it worked). The "saves" files are in the "www" files of the extracted summer memories files. I wrote this extra long and hand holding message for anyone that is new to this, and issues that happened to me. If you still have problems, reply to this.

Reactions: Revenant6537

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Replying to this just for anyone that can't see the endings when using kin kun's joiplay version. If you move your save from kin kun's joiplay version (the save where you are about to get an ending and it shows the screenshot of uncaught error header is wrong undefined) to the windows version (the version where you can't click on Rio's laundry basket or go outside on joiplay) to see the endings yourself on joiplay. I don't know why using the windows version on joiplay only gives me 6 saves so this a heads up. I play the game on kin kun's joiplay version and then save when I'm about to get a ending and make a duplicate for it because I had an issue moving my save to the windows version and it ruined my save so I just made a duplicate in kin kun's version and moved the duplicate save to the windows version (e.g save 51 and save 52 would be the duplicates of the ending that's bugged in kin kun's, and I move whichever save to the windows version and then rename the save number to one of the 6 empty save slots i.e file(# of the bugged end sace from kin kun's version).rpgsave to file(# either 1 through 6 in windows version).rpgsave then close joiplay and reopen to see if it worked). The "saves" files are in the "www" files of the extracted summer memories files. I wrote this extra long and hand holding message for anyone that is new to this, and issues that happened to me. If you still have problems, reply to this.
I see and hear good sir, i've finished the game entirely on Windows and my intentions for reporting the bug i found is solely to support the joiplay version to be bugfree. Of course no pressure to kin kun.

(P.S. I'm very drunk right now and i would like to state that this message has no ill will behind it if by anychance i offended you)

Solnoid

Mar 2, 2021
Hello! I'm running into some issues with the joiplay version for summertime memories. On August 30th I get this error. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote